The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGFL FANTASY DRAFT

Gator

Just now, Caboose said:

I can confirm that the rule received 20+ positive votes within about 20 minutes.

Why the message was deleted I'll never know.

Why we are changing rules mid draft I don't understand.

All that being said, its a good change. Essentially: instead of waiting until the conclusion of round 10 for the limit on 2022 or 2023 prospects to expire, we wait until the conclusion of round 11, thus the teams who were lower in the round 1 draft order get the first crack at a 2nd 2022/23 draftee.

You still have an opportunity to pick your 1 before that point.

Its not a good change.

People have started picking players they probably would not have based on the rules in place.  

Its bullshit

6 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

When was it posted, why did I not get a notification.  Each of the last three rounds I made specific selections based on strategy as to when players would & would not potentially slip / be taken. I even started out taking my one and only 22/23 1st early having a strategy based on the rules from the start.

It changes the values of the no 22/23 prospects and veterans.

You need to back this off.  Nobody posted in the thread that I saw.

So who's idea or feedback was it???

I tagged everyone via "@everyone" tag on discord, and posted in both draft & official thread. I ask we continue discussion on discord or via messaging though. Try to keep draft thread clean. Again. I'm truly sorry for any inconvenience