The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where is Brock Boeser??

Rate this topic

G. Reaper

41 minutes ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Rocky was old school for sure, but let’s face it, he was a sweaty tomato can.

Now, the Liver King is ancestral. I can picture him and Brock going to town on some killer workouts after a big plate of raw meat and butter. 

That guy always looks like he’s a slice of bacon away from dropping dead of a heart attack.

19 hours ago, Comeback_Kings said:

Prediction for the season :  Brock scores 5 + goals in the first 10 games of the season and we all start calling him BRocky

That would actually be a great chant after he scores a goal, or does something cool on the ice.   Fans have short memories sometimes,  but Brock's personal life im sure touches a lot of us.  All it takes is one fan to start making noise ... probably only take 3-4 chanting that to make it work.    I'm sure he'd appreciate such an acknowledgment.   "Bruce there it is!!" was pretty special.   Glad we have an emoji for him still. 

• Cheers 2

13 hours ago, Viper007 said:

Looks to me like Brock's hand is on Motte's shoulder.

That is entirely possible (but a lot less fun). I prefer the idea of the hand you see there belonging to the pretty young lady on the left.

Edited by Gassy Jack

20 hours ago, Gassy Jack said:

F0nuOD9aMAEqVBH?format=jpg&name=medium

Well he was feeling up Tyler Motte's bride last month in Whistler, not sure if that's a good sign or a bad one.

Interesting.

Motte is a free agent. Would be another boost to the pk.

I think most fans would welcome him back with open arms.