The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[discussion] forum closure

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

34 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Maybe this forum is about to reach some milestone for longevity, so even though it is basically dead; the Canucks can claim some sort of record?

Record for most hockey fans chased away from an active hockey forum in a short period of time?

• Like 1
  • There it is 2

• Det. Frank Pembleton : You know, every day I get out of bed and drag myself to the next cup of coffee. I take a sip and the caffeine kicks in. I can focus my eyes again. My brain starts to order the day. I'm up, I'm alive. I'm ready to rock. But the time is coming when I wake up and decide that I'm not getting out of bed. Not for coffee, or food or sex. If it comes to me, fine. If it won't, fine. No more expectations. The longer I live, the less I know. I should know more. I should know the coffee's killing me. You're suspicious of your suspicions? I'm jealous, Kay; I'm so jealous. You still have the heart to have doubts. Me? I'm going to lock up a 14-year-old kid for what could be the rest of his natural life. I got to do this. This is my job. This is the deal. This is the law. This is my day. I have no doubts or suspicions about it. Heart has nothing to do with it any more. It's all in the caffeine.

Could contain: Head, Person, Adult, Male, Man, Face, Conversation

Here's a fun game. I have 55 pages of CDC media, each page has 3 rows of content, and each row has 4 pictures. I want you to pick a random piece of CDC media that I have posted before, and I will post that image with no context. I have a lot of gifs, GDT content, and thread content, so you never know what you'll get!

Pick the following:

Page number (1-55)

Row number (1-3)
Image number (1-4)

Go!

Edited by Roberts
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Roberts said:

Here's a fun game. I have 55 pages of CDC media, each page has 3 rows of content, and each row has 4 pictures. I want you to pick a random piece of CDC media that I have posted before, and I will post that image with no context. I have a lot of gifs, GDT content, and thread content, so you never know what you'll get!

Pick the following:

Page number (1-55)

Row number (1-3)
Image number (1-4)

Go!

Okay fine I will start.

Page 12, row 2, image 1

• Like 1