The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

2 hours ago, Alchemy Time said:

to me al going so hard at MR, even if he is sketchy, is crazy. if he is TP to me this all but guarantees Al is either completely off base this game or mafia and I remember Al as a good player so I'd bet mafia

yeah, this is what I was saying a round ago. mafia should kill him if he’s on his game

but zfetch is going hard on MR right now too, so

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Zfetch said:

You and @luckylagerboth retarded.

It was clear as day that I have claimed watcher.

If this is the level of effort you’re gonna put into being a useful town, I highly suggest you sub yourself out for someone more willing to put in an iota of reading comprehension.

7 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Why wouldn’t there be a tracker and a watcher, pretty sure we’ve seen that a few times 

3 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

My thoughts as of me reading up to Page.60:

My knowledge of mafia roles is limited but is there no role like a tracker but slightly different?

Also, while it would help to back up his role claim, saying the name of the knight is not definitive proof of anything. There's a limited number of Specials so it's doubtful that the whole round table is being used. A mafia member could false role claim a less notable knight and just hope that the role isn't actually belonging to anybody in the game.

Watcher! that's what I was thinking of. Now back to page. 61/62

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Let the Sheriff decide, should one exist (tracker is pretty sheriff-esque and having both feels unfair for the mafia). They might've copped a dead town so the numbers don't work as well as you guys are hoping.

Unless the mafia have numerous special roles of their own which could be the case if that's how the mafia kills have been hitting 3rd party and TP specials

4 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Him watching MR doesn’t confirm his alignment by any stretch. Doc should definitely not come out and will have to pick between duce and TL to protect. 

Interesting that you don't follow LL's line of reasoning in asking TL for the Knight name.

4 hours ago, Alchemy Time said:

willing to concede to more experienced players here though

This is at least the 2nd time I've read this from someone this game. I don't remember if it was from you. Seems like an easy way for a mafia to blend in with the TP pack. 

4 hours ago, luckylager said:

What's your name, Sir?

3 hours ago, Aladeen said:

MR claimed Tracker. LL you know this to be true. Then the tracker flips and there is still discussion on who to lynch? 

Potatoes the whole Fooking lot of you not voting MR. 

Food This Is Fine GIF by Sherchle

I had forgotten about that soft role claim. I'm comfortable with MR or Shiznak. Though I was thinking I was fine with SD 30 minutes ago so...

2 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Lynch MR, investigate WW? bjj

I know everyone would say this, but you're wasting an investigation on me. At least with Aladeen or MR you'd be clearing an active, analytical player who would help lead the team. 

2 hours ago, Alchemy Time said:

again I'll say imo doc save TL, Zfetch watch TL to find doc, TL investigate Al we have the game mostly locked

Is finding the doc necessary? Better to stay hidden (if there is one) so they don't become a mafia target. If they become a lynch candidate somehow, they can claim then. 

The only benefit would be so a mafia member doesn't claim doc and we'd waste a round proving it (if we even can with watcher, etc). but even in that case, they can counter claim

7 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I had forgotten about that soft role claim. I'm comfortable with MR or Shiznak. Though I was thinking I was fine with SD 30 minutes ago so...

I know everyone would say this, but you're wasting an investigation on me. At least with Aladeen or MR you'd be clearing an active, analytical player who would help lead the team. 

Is finding the doc necessary? Better to stay hidden (if there is one) so they don't become a mafia target. If they become a lynch candidate somehow, they can claim then. 

The only benefit would be so a mafia member doesn't claim doc and we'd waste a round proving it (if we even can with watcher, etc). but even in that case, they can counter claim

It's good for zfetch to know but yeah he shouldn't tell anyone he knows that

3 minutes ago, Alchemy Time said:

It's good for zfetch to know but yeah he shouldn't tell anyone he knows that

I wouldn’t watch Ilduce or TL to find the doc, I’d be watching them to find the roleblocker whose surely unable to block me two nights in a row

Round 4 Vote Count:

Master Radishes (5) - Shiznak, Snake Doctor, Aladeen, Zfetch, Alchemy Time

J23 (2) - Jazz, luckylager

Shiznak (2) - Time Lord, Intoews

AngryElf (1) - Angry Elf

Aladeen (1) - Master Radishes

No Votes (5): Ilunga, ilduce39, Where's Wellwood, DarthMelvin, J23

50 mins until nightfall.

• Like 1