The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

Final Round 6 Vote Count:

Aladeen (5) - Intoews, Snake Doctor, Alchemy Time, luckylager, AngryElf

Luckylager (2) - Snake Doctor, Aladeen

Where's Wellwood (1) -  Ilunga

Alchemy Time (1) - Where's Wellwood

No Votes (1) - Ilduce

@Aladeen you are set to be lynched! You may have your final words. Nightfall to be posted after the next sim set.

Edited by Blue Jay 22
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I'm at work tomorrow from afternoon till after nightfall so 2pm is the latest I can guarantee I may be around.

I'll vote AT for now. 

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I got you:

Round 6 Vote Count:

Aladeen (5) - Intoews, Snake Doctor, Alchemy Time, luckylager, AngryElf

Luckylager (2) - Snake Doctor, Aladeen

Where's Wellwood (1) -  Ilunga

No Votes (1) - Ilduce

I voted this round fyi

9 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I'm about to head out for work and won't be able to check in until after nightfall.

All I can say is I'm TP and while I can't solidly say who among AT/Aladeen/Ilunga is mafia, vigging me may put us in LYLO or worse.

If we're lynching Aladeen, I don't know who should be the vig target but it shouldn't be me. I'm not sure why a mafia AT would begin to call out Zfetch right before the mafia kills him. 

I know the vig won't try to snipe a deep wolf, so if there's one in the 'confirmed' TP, then we're cooked. 

See you guys after nightfall.

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

If WW was town he would be here fighting for his life to live for the town. He’s not I am here he is in scum chat sitting back laughing at me fighting to survive because I am VT.

I was at work. Like I said I would be

6631.jpg

Mafia: The Holy Grail - 6th Nightfall Report:

Lynch:

As the remaining travel party continued their voyage, their journey took them through the Holy Lands...first they stopped at Jerusalem...next was Baghdad...finally they were led to Wadiya. The Kingdom's ruler, @Aladeen, had told the world that he had possession of the grail and the Knights were determined to investigate. When they arrived to his palace, Aladeen greeted the Knights warmly and offered for them to join him in a meal. Things were going initially well and cordial at dinner...until dessert. A dessert soup was brought to everyone and encouraged to try. After everyone had taken a few sips, the dictator bursted out laughing and told them he had peed in all of their soups. The Knights had no choice but to answer this humiliation with violence. As a result, they cut off the King's head and looted his castle on their way out.

@Aladeen was lynched! He was:

Spoiler

f87.gif

French Taunter! (Evil Watcher)

Mafia Kill:

After leading the Kingdom, the remaining Knights agreed that traveling separate ways and looking for clues was best if they were to come away from this quest successful. As such, @ilduce39 decided to travel back to Europe to follow up on a report that Bedevere may have found the grail at a Castle. Before he could reach the castle though, the Black Knight, guarding the bridge that led to the castle, blocked their path. A challenge was issued and a duel commenced. Unfortunately, ilduce had been suffering from not yet diagnosed Parkinsons Disease, and could barely hold his sword. Posing no challenge for the Black Knight, he was hacked to pieces and made into sushi for the crocodiles.

@ilduce39 was killed by the mafia! He was:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20121216222031&path-prefix=pro

Sir Lancelot! (Vigilante)

2. @luckylager

4. @Ilunga

8. @Intoewsables

9. @AngryElf

11. @Alchemy Time

13. @Where's Wellwood

20. @Snake Doctor

R1 Lynch: Qwags