The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

• 3 weeks later...

Almost brings a tear to your eye looking at that pic.

Loved the celebration of the boys, after that win.

pfft more like..

"Where the hell would we have been without Burrows!?"

lol the guy who started this thread is he even a member anymore lol or did he switch up the user name

anyways keep this thread going and going haha

I get the comments about poor skating skills and dumb penalties, but the whole "burr is clutch" thing kind of escapes me.

People who site Burr's ot winner against the hawks obviously didn't catch the whole game. It wouldn't even have gone to ot if it weren't for a miscue on the Toews goal, and then the dumb penalty in the ot almost sealed it.

Can we do without him? I'd say yes. The better question is, "who would take him?"

I get the comments about poor skating skills and dumb penalties, but the whole "burr is clutch" thing kind of escapes me.

People who site Burr's ot winner against the hawks obviously didn't catch the whole game. It wouldn't even have gone to ot if it weren't for a miscue on the Toews goal, and then the dumb penalty in the ot almost sealed it.

Can we do without him? I'd say yes. The better question is, "who would take him?"

I am not quite sure how to tell you succinctly to go f**k yourself, but here goes .. please, go F**K YOURSELF .. thank you .. :canucks:

At least now we know what Clutch's new user name is....

• Upvote 2