The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Frank Corrado | D

b3.

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie

D: Corrado (SBY), Dumba (RD), Hamilton (NIA), Harrington (LDN), Murphy (KIT), Ouellet (BB)

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie

D: Pelech (ERI), Pouliot (POR), Reinhart (EDM), Rielly (MJ), Sproul (SSM), Wotherspoon (POR).

Defense wont be team Canada's weakness. That's for sure.

I'm happy he got the invite, but do you really think he will outplay Dumba,Hamilton,Harrington,Murphy,Reinhart,Rielly, and the others.

The 6 players I listed will probably be the top 6.

Congrats to Corrado on the invite.

He's up against some stiff competition, but getting the invite at least gives him a shot.

Hopefully team Canada's scouts liked what they saw when he was paired with Hamilton in the Subway series. I think his best bet is to beat out Harrington or Dumba for that final spot. Or possibly making the team as a spare.

I'm happy he got the invite, but do you really think he will outplay Dumba,Hamilton,Harrington,Murphy,Reinhart,Rielly, and the others.

The 6 players I listed will probably be the top 6.

Franky looked better paired with Hamilton than Harrington in the Subway series. I think they would have won the game they lost if he was still paired with Hamilton on the last shift of the third. Harrington totally blew his coverage of the winning goal scorer and it was game over.

For me Corrado beats out Harrington to make the team.

Franky looked better paired with Hamilton than Harrington in the Subway series. I think they would have won the game they lost if he was still paired with Hamilton on the last shift of the third. Harrington totally blew his coverage of the winning goal scorer and it was game over.

Harrington made the team last year, and has improved his defensive game a lot in the past year.

To me, he's a lock to make it.

Harrington's a returnee though, and that won't fly with Hockey Canada's philosophy.

Archived