TELEPORTATION and TIME-TRAVEL.
(Original article from: [link to www.pleiadiantalk.com] )
Some examples on places, locations and areas that either currently are employing the use of Teleportation and Time travel, or have done so in the past:
1. CERN – Located in Europe and constructed with the main purpose of Time Travel and Teleportation. This might be the place you will first hear officially of such matters, as it seems they will let some of the information on this out to the public – even though they are already well ahead of what they currently claim, and will claim, in such regards.
2. AREA 51 – A base used for many governmental secret operations and projects, among others Time Travel and Teleportation. Perhaps more commonly known for “UFO” and “Extraterrestrial” activities and involvment, I would say that such mainly relates directly to Time Travel and Teleportation work and experiment there and not actually “extraterrestrials”.
3. MONTAUK – Another base used for time travel and teleportation experiments by the governments. This one has also been involved with transporting mind controlled soldiers, so called “MK-ULTRA” soldiers, to Mars.
4. ANTARCTICA – Deep underground bases in Antarctica are used for time travel and teleportation, as well as other things that I will mention later on. This is a place with a “natural source” or “power spot” of Energy due to its location being a “Zero Center” of various electromagnetic, gravitational and other forces on Earth making it a perfect place to conduct such work.
5. PYRAMIDS – Various pyramids of the world, specially the Egyptian ones, were used for teleportation and time travel in ancient days. There may be some activity there still to this day with governmental involvement working in secret at these locations, though this is not something I have a proper confirmation on.
6. GRID POINTS – The “energy vortexes”, “ley lines”, and so on as they have been called, are frequently used to build secret bases upon to work with Time Travel and Teleportation. Most of the other locations mentioned above are located on such places.
Does Anyone Believe In Time Travel And Teleportation?
Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:03 PM
Yo Yo you cant see me anyway what i dont need to writing skills to act cool i got froobacks and steel chains to act cool i lead the new school. Iam untochable this wont be a fight ill walk away with your mic and make you suck your own tailpipe
Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:31 PM
As fun as the ideas behind teleportation and time travel are, I just don't see how they could ever be reality.
The idea of digitizing an entire object and transmitting it somewhere (or when) else to be reassembled will have to stay as science fiction. Besides, doesn't it mean that the original copy needs to be destroyed in the process? It would be like a fax machine where the original is shredded and burned as it passes through the machine.
I don't see how, with the limitation of our current technology, could anyone actually say for certain that it is not possible.
The real answer is, "no idea." We're not at the level where we can say for certain
BAD FING MOVE
HAHAHA ANOTHER INJURED MORON ON OUR TEAM
HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019
Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.
5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?
ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.
Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:00 PM
What if science could create "Stargates" that you could put one on the moon, one on Earth. Fire them up, walk through the gate and you are on the moon?!?
Kinda hard to explain my idea since I have no background in physics or anything, and doubt this would even be possible
Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:10 PM
Just out of interest butterballs (lol), since you seem to be in tune with this sort of stuff. What's your stance on astral projection? A real thing or just BS?
Edited by Scottish⑦Canuck, 22 April 2012 - 02:16 PM.
Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:30 PM
The closer you get to the speed of light the more time slows down. If you travelled at .99% of the speed of light and went to say Epsilon Eridani at 10.5 light years. It would take 21 years to get there and back. Say you surveyed the system for a year then returned.
So ship time the 21 years would not seem very long at all, but your friends would have aged 22 years in your absence. So it seems we can time travel into the future, just not the past. Unless of course there are wormholes or anomalies in the time-space continuum which could put you into the past, or another universe entirely.
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040
Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:57 PM
So apparently, there is a lecture on April 22nd on Time Travel and Teleportation.
Id be fascinated to see what this guy has to say about teleportation in the transport industry. IS IT POSSIBLE in our lifetime!!??
Yes it's happening RIGHT NOW! Run quickly (or teleport yourself)over to 181 Roundhouse Mews and then fly back here and fill us in.note: this will require you to miss the first period so...
Beginning April 22, 2012 from 1pm until 6pm (in what is being described as “a very interesting day of paradigm-shifting information”) the first of eight monthly ExoUniversity Forum Lectures will take place at the Roundhouse, 181 Roundhouse Mews in Vancouver, B.C.
I got kicked out of the slut walk for trying to bid on the participants.
Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:23 AM
if you do find one, you can only go back in time to when you first found it
time is also relative to the observer, meaning that time will be distorted if perhaps the human race colonises somrthing much faster or slower than the speed of earth(kind of a paradox when you think of it, cause what reference can you use to discover earths real time dialation?)
there is also stephen hawkings theory that the universe conspires to destroy any time machine
Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:13 PM
Teleportation would probably cost a premium if it could ever be achieved.
Traveling in mer seconds, instead of a 4 hour flight to Toronto. I would expect a one way would cost around $1500 -$2000.
Still wont happen in our lifetime though.
you just pulled those prices completely out of your butt. If the tech was developed and became available to the public, maybe it will cost $15-$20 or $15 000 - $20 000. There is no way of making any educated guess!