The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

19 hours ago, gurn said:

Chess.

Battlechess?  That's how I learned how to play chess lol. 

25754-battle-chess-dos-front-cover.jpg

Check out those requirements.  IBM or Tandy, EGA graphics DOS 2.1 or higher. 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, Duodenum said:

I actually really liked the 1st one but I had to get rid of number 2.

You are dead to me.  /ignored lol

I bought FIFA 19 $30, will try it this weekend.  Haven't played since '16.  Been playing a lot of Madden lately, finishing up RDR2(done the main story at least) and a lot of online poker.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I beat my backlog of games so I decided to download a good PS2 emulator on my computer to play some old favourites, mainly the Ratchet and Clank games. Currently playing Ratchet: Deadlocked. The resolution is so clear it's like playing a remastered version of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Been rocking Star Wars Battlefront 2 for almost a year and a half, now. The fact that, after an incredibly rocky start, the team has turned it around and added more to the game and on a consistent basis, has added to the shelf life.

The most recent add (Anakin Skywalker) a few weeks ago was much needed to balance out the heroes/villains, as well. Since the beginning, the villains had an advantage, and when in Galatic Assault, if you had 2-3 villains who knew what they were doing, the other side would lose, and pretty handily, as the villains were far more powerful. Anakin alone can change the coarse of a game, which is how it should as well.

Long (nerdy) story short, still getting mileage out of BF2. Had I spent $200 on the game, I would have got my money’s worth. This was a no brainer for me.

• Upvote 1

Old School Runescape

I've had a love for this game for a long time; I started playing a little later than a lot of people, after the wilderness was already removed and value restrictions were put on trades to combat real-world trading. My parents bought me membership for one of my birthdays, but the transaction didn't go through or smth, and after a couple of weeks, they banned my account because of it. :lol: I was heartbroken. The game wasn't heading anywhere good, anyway, and so I stopped playing for a long time and only came back to it once F2P was instated in Old School.

I've had a few different accounts recently, and lately I've been getting into the Ultimate Iron Man stuff... there's so much content that's essentially not worth doing if one has a normal account.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

LOVED this game as a kid. it's the corniest thing ever, but I'm replaying it for the nostalgia. has a difficult learning curve but is super fun when you finally get it. granted, it has its flaws, and they're much more apparent to me playing it at my new age. still happy i got a new copy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romancing_SaGa#PlayStation_2_version

Edited by 112

Tropico 5. It was free on PSN about a year ago or so. Never booted it up. Finally did as I was bored out of my mind (still haven't got to Witcher 3).

Anyway, really enjoying Tropico 5.

• 1 month later...

On Xbox One, Halo 5 (Warzone XP grindin' @ lvl 148) and NHL 19 Franchise mode (Eriksson's in Utica, signed Boeser on an 8 year $5.25m/yr deal, and drafted Kakko). The odd dabble in The Golf Club.

PC, I play poker, and taking it back to the '90s for nostalgia's sake, Heroes of Might and Magic 3. My laptop can't handle any more than that.:(