Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vancouverdepression

Ryan Kesler Ran Cody Hodgson Out Of Town?

85 posts in this topic

No.

Let me put this into terms you can understand:

No.

Not to beat a horse to death on this topic but I havent read anything about this idea yet. Anyone ever think that Cody wanted out of town because he knew Keslers shoulder was hurt and even then they wouldnt bump him up to the second line? It was probably the straw that broke the camels back, knowing that your coach wouldnt ever move Kesler out of that spot even with his injury and playing like crap. I would want out too.

I was gonna post something about how stupid this was. Then I saw your username

This place would be so much better if there were no new Cody threads. Can't wait until next season starts so we can read all sorts of "Cody has 12 points and Kassian has 5, FIRE MG"

He's gone, get over it.

We won't have those comparisons, Kassian will be in the AHl ;)

I totally agree. Not enough room in Vancouver for Kesler and Hodgson's egos.

When will we put Cody threads in General talk. He's not a Canucks anymore, he is gone and good luck to him. Poor Zach, people will only see Cody until he develops into a top 6; even if Cody stinks it up in Buffalo

people are still talking about cody hodgson?

get over it. he was long gone. just stop whining. <_<

Love the idiots that come into cody threads then post in said threads about how unnecessary they are .. pro tip chumps.. stop clicking on them if you don't like them please just stop whining. :rolleyes:

One of many possibilities, but I don't think Kesler would necessarily run him out of town so much as AV gave the former Selke trophy winner a veto card over the competing rookie(Hodgson).

Not to beat a horse to death on this topic but I havent read anything about this idea yet. Anyone ever think that Cody wanted out of town because he knew Keslers shoulder was hurt and even then they wouldnt bump him up to the second line? It was probably the straw that broke the camels back, knowing that your coach wouldnt ever move Kesler out of that spot even with his injury and playing like crap. I would want out too.

Who really cares. The kid is gone, for good.

Go cheer for the Sabres.

Edit: Ps.

Rich Winter and Daddy Hodgson ran Hodgson out of town.