The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Fan 960 in Calgary: Luongo to Toronto done at draft

I don't get why people want Gardiner? He had a decent year, especially for a rookie, but he's undersized in the east, he'll get pushed around like a fat kid on the playground in the West. Say what you want about Schenn, but he's made for hockey in the western conference.

Best case scenerio:

To Toronto:

Luongo

Raymond

Tanev

1st (26/27th overall)

To Vancouver:

Shenn

Gardiner

---

Schultz see his friend traded to his hometown and favourite team and decide to sign here.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Booth - Kesler - Jensen

Higgins - - Hansen

Weise - Lappiere - Kassian

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Shenn

Gardiner - Schultz

:bigblush:

You're underrating Phaneuf, big time! He might be overpaid but he's a #1 defenseman and the Leafs only gave up Ian White and a bunch of spare parts. Even at 6.5 mil, Phaneuf is better than any of our d-men and could sure help our power play and transition game. Put him with the right partner and he can be a norris nominee again.

As for Burke if they offer the 5th overall pick I would snatch it up in a heartbeat and then give Burke a smack in the face for being so stupid. Don't count on it though. He's an idiot but he knows how to work a trade.

Where have I heard this before? Something about a player from the Ducks being here for sure? And those rumours that AV was in Montreal having lunch with the Canadiens GM too?

I'll believe it when I see it.

I'd rather give up Ballard, Raymond, and Luongo to Tampa for Connolly and Hedman.

Where have I heard this before? Something about a player from the Ducks being here for sure? And those rumours that AV was in Montreal having lunch with the Canadiens GM too?

I'll believe it when I see it.

I'd rather give up Ballard, Raymond, and Luongo to Tampa for Connolly and Hedman.

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Kesler Kassian

MacArthur Wilson Booth

UFA Lapierre Hansen

Garrison Weber

Bieksa Hamhuis

Franson Salo

Tanev

Edler + 1st round pick + Raymond + Kadri/Toronto pick for Weber + C.Wilson

Luongo to Toronto for Franson, Kadri, MacArthur

Anyone who thinks TO's 5th overall pick is in play needs to take their orca-tinted glasses off. Luongo for Colborne, Schenn or Franson and TO's 2nd rounder might be something TO might do, but even that might be too optimistic. Sign Schultz, Brandon Prust and Travis Moen.

PLAYOFF ROSTER

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Booth - Kesler - Kassian

Higgins - Malhotra/Colborne - Hansen

Prust - Lapierre - Moen

Malhotra/Colborne

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Schultz

Schenn/Ballard - Tanev

Schenn/Ballard

Alberts

Schneider

Lack

Seriously, F@#% off.  You are nothing but a little high school puke who makes sh$# up for attention.  What's the matter? Mommy didn't hug you enough when you where younger?  If this was infact reported on the The Fan 960, it would be on their freaking home page.  It would also be picked up by major news outlets and legitimate members of the media like TSN, Bob Mckenzie, etc.  Someone should call the Fan 960 and ask them about this alleged deal and they will laugh their faces off.

And if SamJam gets it "right,"  big deal... he took an educated guess on what has been widely speculated by the REAL media.  See, I can do that too:

It's been reported that Roberto Luongo to the Tampa Bay Lightning is all but a done deal:

To Tampa Bay:

Roberto Luongo

To Vancouver:

Ryan Malone

Brett Connoly

Expect this deal to be annoucned some time during the draft.

I simply picked one of the teams speculated to be in the running for Luongo and I just threw names out there.  If it happens, I can say my "insider sources" told me about this well in advance. If it doesn't, the deal fell through.

SamJam is a punk with too much time on his hands.  He should be doing is homework instead of wasting people's time on these forums.  SamJam needs to be banned for posting this rubbish over and over.

I guess you're one of those mindless drones that wants to believe everything he hears... even if it is from some kid.  Good on ya!  Or perhaps you are one of SamJam's little buddies.  Here is one for you...  My inside source says that when the Kings win the cup, Dustin Brown is going to let Quick hoist the cup first.  It's 100% true.  It must be true right??? It's gotta be true, since you are hearing this from some random guy on the internet!

Re read my post, and tell me I'm wrong......It's called common sense...People should use it instead of believing some kid and jumping to conclusions.

I guess you're one of those mindless drones that wants to believe everything he hears... even if it is from some kid. Good on ya! Or perhaps you are one of SamJam's little buddies. Here is one for you... My inside source says that when the Kings win the cup, Dustin Brown is going to let Quick hoist the cup first. It's 100% true. It must be true right??? It's gotta be true, since you are hearing this from some random guy on the internet!

Re read my post, and tell me I'm wrong......It's called common sense...People should use it instead of believing some kid and jumping to conclusions.

Oh, and I wasn't baggin on him for being young, I was baggin on him for being and idiot.

Archived