The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gillis: Blockbuster deal at draft is a "possibility"

You must take it seriously if you remeber some posters and note down their personalities. And I don't take CDC seriously. If I took it seriously, I wouldn't have made an accout, trust me. It's where people discuss the NHL and the Canucks more importantly. We're a big community of Canucks fans. Some with more info than others, and some who like to post more than others. I didn't single you out or say anything personal to you. I just made a general comment. You took it "seriously" though.

No because it clearly says it was started by samjam.

Also, for everyone hating on SamJam if he gets it right you know your buried right?

At the same time, no disrespect samjam but the reason most of us do not believe this Luongo to Toronto crap is because you are a poster on CDC. Above that, when we go on twitter we can clearly see you are a kid graduating from high school. I have a tough time believing that a kid from high school gets insider info like this while long time bloggers such as Jeff Angus do not not. It just sounds too illogical to make sense.

At the same respect, if it is genuinely the case that Luongo will most likely to be moved to Toronto then more power to ya and I guess we will soon find out you are the brown Darren Dreger or "Darenjit Singh Dreger (i can make this joke because I am also brown)

However, most of us who have seen idiots like Eklund, Brochuishockey and virtually everyone and there mother tell us that Gaborik will be on the Canucks, Sundin will be signed right away, Gomez is coming to Vancouver (in 06), Weber loves Vancouver, Scott Niedermeyer will retire as a Canuck, Forsberg would for sure sign with Vancouver will continue taking every rumor with a huge grain of salt.

And what? Samjam99 and Angus shill jobs too? Jeez. With this many self-proclaimed experts who have fantasy insiders floating around these days, who needs Eklund's random Canadian team-based rumblings anymore?

You know... This is why the upcoming lockout is gonna suck. Instead of actual hockey being played, we're going to witness an epic playoff between several miscellaneous randoms with inside information that may or may not be 'certified' BS.

I don't mind the information, actually. Some of it is worthy of reading when there's nothing else. But the shameless pimping? Please.

Gonna be a LOOOONG lockout, people.

TOML

Archived