Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DonLever

BC Man Accidentally Stabs Himself to Death After Slashing Tire

36 posts in this topic

A Peachland Man accidentally killed himself while vandalizing a stolen car. His body was found beside the vehicle in a remote area. The coroner thinks he missed the tire and stabbed himself in the armpit.

http://metronews.ca/news/victoria/336769/man-accidentally-stabs-self-to-death-with-x-acto-knife-after-car-heist/

I heard of the Darwin award where criminals made silly mistakes. I am sure this report would be in the running for the top Darwin award for 2012.

He will most certainly be in the running for the Darwin Awards.

What an idiot.

Everyone knows that you always cut away from yourself whenever you use a bladed object, whether it be slashing tires or chopping stuff for your dinner.

How do you "miss" a tire and puncture your armpit?!?

I am no expert in slashing tires, but would you not stab outwards with the knife towards the tire?!?

Karma.

That's the only thing I believe in.

As a species, I suspect we'll be better off without him

Gonna take a stab at this and say he Tire'd himself out and fell victim to the wheel of karma. That or someone just comitted 'the perfect murder' and got away with it.

Every ones got hateful things to say to a guy that died, even though his actions are not justified. Kind of sick to me, just proves that every ones got problems. R.I.P.

Hahaha, stupid prick. Maybe he shouldn't have been out vandalizing other people's property, eh?

A Peachland Man accidentally killed himself while vandalizing a stolen car. His body was found beside the vehicle in a remote area. The coroner thinks he missed the tire and stabbed himself in the armpit.

http://metronews.ca/...fter-car-heist/

I heard of the Darwin award where criminals made silly mistakes. I am sure this report would be in the running for the top Darwin award for 2012.

Hahaha, stupid prick. Maybe he shouldn't have been out vandalizing other people's property, eh?