The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

It doesn't even matter what your record is, as long has you have above average you can probably make into the playoffs.

you dont even have to be better than average... it seems like every year someone is getting into the playoffs with a below .500 record

I was pissed when the Bombers didn't get him in the off-season, and watching him crank out TDs is not helping me feel any better.

I really don't feel like the Bombers have a QB that will do anything in the CFL due to a lack of passing ability and coverage recognition.

The Bombers defense is pretty terrible too; every game there's someone wide open at least 10 times for easy gains.

Edmonton's defense has been letting them down. Riley is one of the best QBs in the league, behind Ricky Ray, but on par with Burris and Lulay.

LOL! He has started a total of 11 games and hasn't faced any major pressure. Lets see how he does in a playoff game before we call him one of the best in the league.

LOL! He has started a total of 11 games and hasn't faced any major pressure. Lets see how he does in a playoff game before we call him one of the best in the league.

There's a lack of great QBs in the league with AC injured and on a steady decline, Winnipeg lacking a #1, Calgary having 3 solid QBs but no distinct starter, Lulay looking good at times but not playing to his potential, and Durant who I overlooked, but also believe will slow down in the 2nd half.