The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SIGNING] Jordan Eberle signs 6 year $36M deal with Oilers

elvis15

I do like them trying to set a bar like the Canucks with their salaries. Sets a good bar for nail and nuge. If the end up signing at 6 each and both end up performing as expected, having those 4 locked up at 24m isn't too bad at all.

What happens when Yakupov and The Nuge need new contracts? Are they honestly gonna pay 24m+ For 4 Players? Don't forget about Schultz and the other young guns on that team...

I really like the way Edmonton has built their team from the draft...but I see a Chicago-esque collapse in their future.

What happens when Yakupov and The Nuge need new contracts? Are they honestly gonna pay 24m+ For 4 Players? Don't forget about Schultz and the other young guns on that team...

I really like the way Edmonton has built their team from the draft...but I see a Chicago-esque collapse in their future.

Great signing, Jordan's been clutch all through his time in hockey and last season he already scored at almost a p.p.g. pace.

Wouldn't be surprised if one of him or his line-mates became the next captain after Horcoff's salary is off the books.

He, Nuge and Hall will make quite the dangerous offensive core for this team for years to come, and if Paajarvi - Gagner - Yakupov pans out they'll have quite the lethal Top-6. Add Dubnyk and possibly Schultz, Petry, Smid and their young D-men (they'll need a couple more D-men though) and they could become the next Blackhawks (agreed with the guy who said it earlier).

Archived