The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

21 minutes ago, Lil B From The Pack said:

I'm glad Jinder can work marks like you. A great heel champion

I have no problem with Jinder being a World Champion, if he was built as a heel threat from the beginning of his career, much like Rusev, but he wasn't.

Its hard to picture someone as a World Champion, when he got pinned by El Torito.

3 hours ago, shiznak said:

I have no problem with Jinder being a World Champion, if he was built as a heel threat from the beginning of his career, much like Rusev, but he wasn't.

Its hard to picture someone as a World Champion, when he got pinned by El Torito.

Please... Drew was involved in that WeeLC match too and you guys would mark out for him if he took Jinder's place and won the title. You guys just hating on the Maharaja because he isn't an indie darling and he stiffed golden boy Finn Balor.

18 hours ago, Lil B From The Pack said:

Please... Drew was involved in that WeeLC match too and you guys would mark out for him if he took Jinder's place and won the title. You guys just hating on the Maharaja because he isn't an indie darling and he stiffed golden boy Finn Balor.

This has nothing to do with him being an indie guy or not. I actually dislike a few big name indie guys.

Jinder's character is as bland as it can be. His mic and ring work is average at best, and it doesn't help his cause when we've seen this character a hundred times in the past. 

Again, in a kayfabe world, it's hard to believe him being a world champion when for most of his career, he's been a jobber.

Edited by shiznak

18 hours ago, Lil B From The Pack said:

I'm not hating on Jinder but it's not inconceivable that people would have a hard time buying him as World Champion, The guy literally went from jobbing to Mojo effing Rawley at Wrestlemania (one of the most annoying and absolutely useless wrestlers in all of wresting) to being World Champ in two months.

I hope Jinder can prove the doubters wrong but I also see why people would doubt him at the same time.

Sad to think how great Muhammad Hassan could have been. Easier would have gone down as 1 of the greatest heels of all-time.

Anthem is saying how WWE has no interest in "Broken" gimmick. Like I would believe anything they say. If WWE truly had no interest why aren't they stopping "Delete" chants?

8 minutes ago, Mikey2Dope said:

I'm not hating on Jinder but it's not inconceivable that people would have a hard time buying him as World Champion, The guy literally went from jobbing to Mojo effing Rawley at Wrestlemania (one of the most annoying and absolutely useless wrestlers in all of wresting) to being World Champ in two months.

I hope Jinder can prove the doubters wrong but I also see why people would doubt him at the same time.

I don't disagree that he was given the WWE Title way too early. He should've been built up by having some feuds and winning matches that'll actually make him look like a legit title contender. But WWE wanted to expand into India and saw the need to give him the title right away.

I don't mind if people doubt him because they aren't wrong to do that considering how he was booked before. My issue is that some people are writing him off without giving him a chance.

7 hours ago, fivethej said:

Sad to think how great Muhammad Hassan could have been. Easier would have gone down as 1 of the greatest heels of all-time.

Anthem is saying how WWE has no interest in "Broken" gimmick. Like I would believe anything they say. If WWE truly had no interest why aren't they stopping "Delete" chants?

Anthem said that on their own radio podcast though.

Reb ripped them a new one about that.