The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prank Calls...

nux4lyfe

So some idiot keeps prank calling me with a private number, It's really starting to annoy me, I would just not pick up a private number but because of my business I don't want to miss calls of my clients...At first I thought it was a few drunk friends but now it's to the point where it's just immature and annoying..worst of all is that they know my name too..I wish I could find who the loser is and beat the living stuffing out of them.

I tried to do a google search and it seems that your phone provider won't give out any info on the private number nor can they block incoming calls, so does anyone have any suggestions? I don't want to change my number cause I've had it for so long, thanks.

*69 doesn't work on blocked numbers.. What's the point of having a private number if anyone could find out the number after you called?

Unless that's changed recently, it doesn't work.

This might be overkill, but *57 is a call trace feature. Regardless of whether its a blocked number, the number is logged through your provider and can be obtained by police request only. If the harassment is bad enough this could help.

Archived