The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

TSN's Top 30 Affiliated Prospect List: Justin Schultz at #1

Craig Button is a moron. I agree, how this guy has a job doesn't make sense to me. Same guy that gave Turek a huge raise for absolutely no reason at all 21 games into the season. I think Turek had won about 18 of them to that point and then went on to win 5 or 6 the rest of year.

So many bad picks, and I like Baertschi but he's obviously pulling out some Flames homerism on that one.

Craig Button is a moron. I agree, how this guy has a job doesn't make sense to me. Same guy that gave Turek a huge raise for absolutely no reason at all 21 games into the season. I think Turek had won about 18 of them to that point and then went on to win 5 or 6 the rest of year.

So many bad picks, and I like Baertschi but he's obviously pulling out some Flames homerism on that one.

Might be stretch in the top 30, but here's a 6'4 220 power forward with speed and grit that's scoring almost PPG in the ohl. Granted he's playing with arguably the league's best in Strome, can't put him down just because you've never heard of him prior to the WJC

Archived