The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tomorrow's goalie, Juice, Manny and

MarchandSucks

Tomorrow I think needs to be Bobby Lu. Schneider was terrific on friday, and was really solid tonight despite the goals, but its time to turn to Roberto. As for Juice, he's gotta calm down. He got really carried away late and threw a couple questionable hits. He's a leader in the locker room, and needs to play like one. Letting his emotions get the best of him doesn't set a good example for the younger kids. And when's Manny back? Please get Ebbett off the ice

Tomorrow I think needs to be Bobby Lu. Schneider was terrific on friday, and was really solid tonight despite the goals, but its time to turn to Roberto. As for Juice, he's gotta calm down. He got really carried away late and threw a couple questionable hits. He's a leader in the locker room, and needs to play like one. Letting his emotions get the best of him doesn't set a good example for the younger kids. And when's Manny back? Please get Ebbett off the ice

Schneider was not good tonight. He wasn't bad, but he was just, there.

Most of those turnovers resulted in goals. This means what? This means that while Schneider cannot possibly be blamed for this loss, he was by no means good. He didn't steal a single goal tonight, so how can we give him praise? We can't.

He was just a goalie tonight. Neither good nor bad.

P.S. If he is to take Luongo's job though, this was a pathetic way to start.

Marleau continuing the streak is a consolation for me. I hope he break the record.

He's always been one of my favorite players and I always found him to be underrated, so this makes me happy to see him do this(also him being from bum-**** nowhere Saskatchewan like I am helps a lot)

But I digress, I wanted a win tonight, and that obviously never happened.

I honestly think this team is in a lot of trouble, especially this season. No Booth and no Kesler, and at this point both goalies are looking expendable.

Defence needs a shake up desperately. Keep everything else the same.

Edler - Hamhuis (offensive Edler and shutdown Hamhuis)

Garrison - Ballard (ex Panthers have proven chemistry, one OD one DD, complement each other well)

Tanev - Bieksa (Tanev can calm down Bieksa, like the Salo effect on Edler)

See what happens.

Garrison - Ballard (ex Panthers have proven chemistry, one OD one DD, complement each other well)

See what happens.

I don't understand why we didn't use Lu tonight instead of Schneider.

SV% since the beginning of the 2008-2009 season:

vs. SJS: Schneider (89.4%), Luongo (92.6%)

vs. LAK: Schneider (96.0%), Luongo (91.5%)

Makes more sense to me to use the better goalie against the team we're facing.

See what happens.

Archived