The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Marchand Injured

Primus099

Stay classy Canucks fans.

Marchand is one of my favorite players. Just as Jägermeister said, and you've all evidenced, Marchand is one of the league's best agitators. He is also a talented top 6 forward. That's makes for a valuable package. But what makes him so endearing to me is the fact that he has heart. In last year's playoffs, Game 7 of the Bruins - Capitals series, the B's looked gassed. They weren't playing their best hockey. But one guy on the ice wearing black and yellow stood out: Brad Marchand. Whenever the kid is on the ice, his motor is going full speed. That's an admirable trait- one you don't find in many players. Would absolutely love to have him on the Canucks.

Hopefully he can get back on the ice soon.

Let him rehab boxing MMA with Ben Eager...

Normally don't like to see people get hurt, this is an exception.

"Marchand went down to injury at 6:30 of the second after he collided with Leafs defenseman Mike Komisarek and then the goal post as he swooped in on Reimer. The puck ended up bouncing off a Bruin and into the net, but after review it was deemed that the referee was in the process of whistling the play dead following the incidental contact between Marchand and Reimer. Marchand seemed to be favoring his shoulder on the Bruins’ bench and did not return to the game."

312351_10152433293425134_1489935648_n.jpg

Not even the Boston players went over to see if he was ok.

Waste of a lot of talent in a player whose behaviour should have him permanently suspended (no respect for other players or the rules of the game).

Bardown, did you really compare Marchand to Einstein? The rat turd is a moron.

And I see you argue with all of the impetus and intuition of a high school debate team reserve.

I was completely unaware you were challenging my calling Marchand one of the league's best agitators. If you were actually to do that, than I can't even fathom a guess at what you would define an agitator as. It actually hurts my head to try and wrap it around that one. Are you trying to somehow insinuate that he ISN'T one of the leagues most infuriating players to play against? You do know cheap shots are the calling card of any agitator right? (See: Steve Downie, Ben Eager, Dan Carcillo).

Bobby Clarke and Mr. Hockey himself, Gordie Howe, were known for throwing elbows and generally doling out cheap shots galore. Does that somehow remove their status as being some of greatest to play the game?

And if failed to see the relevancy of my analogy, then I'd honestly have to question if I really am arguing with someone in high school.

Little bastard deserves it. Great hockey player but dirty as hell and after what he did to Salo (My favourite player) that was really the last straw. Hope the rat realizes the danger of injuries and stops taking these dirty shots against other players potentially ending their career.

Stay classy Canucks fans.

Marchand is one of my favorite players. Just as Jägermeister said, and you've all evidenced, Marchand is one of the league's best agitators. He is also a talented top 6 forward. That's makes for a valuable package. But what makes him so endearing to me is the fact that he has heart. In last year's playoffs, Game 7 of the Bruins - Capitals series, the B's looked gassed. They weren't playing their best hockey. But one guy on the ice wearing black and yellow stood out: Brad Marchand. Whenever the kid is on the ice, his motor is going full speed. That's an admirable trait- one you don't find in many players. Would absolutely love to have him on the Canucks.

Hopefully he can get back on the ice soon.

If Marchand was a Canuck, everyone would love him.

Same goes for Perry, Bolland, Keith, Clowe, (insert other player Canuck fans hate).

We have had our fair share of dirty agitators over the years (Torres, Cooke, Ruutu), and they were all fan favourites at one time. Heck, even after his 25 game suspension theres still a handful of people making Torres proposals.

Same goes for Perry, Bolland, Keith, Clowe, (insert other player Canuck fans hate).

We have had our fair share of dirty agitators over the years (Torres, Cooke, Ruutu), and they were all fan favourites at one time. Heck, even after his 25 game suspension theres still a handful of people making Torres proposals.

Karma.

Don't care. Don't wish physical harm to anyone (except pedophiles, murderers, animal & elderly abusers, etc.) but also feel no sympathy here.

And as for the "if he was a Canuck...". He's not /story.

(It's a shoulder, how's he gonna shovel the crap he tries to sell now??)

Marchand is NOT an agitator .. he IS a talented player who plays like a true doosh .. if someone ended his career tomorrow, I would celebrate by retiring the voodoo doll I made of him .. the one with the big lag screw inserted in its rectum .. :rolleyes:

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Hopefully one of many injuries to come, unless he smartens up and cuts the cheap shots out of his game.

No, I don't care about being classy. He's a douche who's gone out of his way to injure players and threaten their careers.

Archived