The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT - Canucks 3 Oilers 2 F/OT

cmpunk

I think I've missed almost every Canucks game so far this season because I've had a hockey game of my own lol

So based on the highlights (thanks Makaveli :) )

TANEVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for him. It is hilarious to see him celebrate because he's such a cool customer lol. And he looks like a fish out of water when he's getting all the media attention in the post game scrums. Well deserved goal and here's to many more for him

So great to watch him get mobbed. Moments like that really bring a team closer together!

We got away with a win here. Didn't see too many quality chances and both our goals looked like weak ones on Dubnyk

Glad to see that others are able to score while the Sedins still try to find their touch

I miss our threatening PP of seasons past. Seems very lethargic right now

Congrats to Lu on another solid game. Loved his poise on the Hall penalty shot in OT

And it gets worse for the Oilers...

@EdmontonOilers

Coach Krueger says captain Shawn Horcoff is out long-term after breaking his knuckle blocking a shot late in the 2nd period

@EdmontonOilers

Fistric is day-to-day with a sore back and Belanger is out for a one-week minimum, says Coach Krueger

I only watched half of the 2nd and onto the end of the game, but damn, what a game. As a Ravens fan and a Canucks fan, these last 2 days have been heart pumping and stressful.

Even though he didn't face too many shots and the 2nd goal was questionable, Luongo made some incredible saves and really kept his team in it. I haven't seen him play this good since the Olympics.

Schneider should get a start this week regardless, just don't know if it should be Minny or Flames.

Oh and also I thought that was Bieksa's second strongest game. He separated a lot of guys off of pucks. Elder I felt had the roughest time on D. Tanev didn't seem as poised tonight but damn he made up for it. And you might not have noticed it but Ballard created that opportunity for Tanev's goal.

Had the highest +/- on the team for weeks until tonight. A game winning goal to his name, has taken almost zero stupid penalties and shoots more than most of our forwards. Yeah, what a horrible signing. I'm fairly certain you're not very good at basing your opinion on facts.

Archived