The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Florida Woman Arrested After Genital Kicking Spree

nucklehead

I may get flak for this one but I don't think the charge was correct. If a man touches a women parts ( by targeting that body part - not incidental contact ) its considered sexual assault (?) - the charge should be the same for her - simple battery is not enough of a charge.

A couple months ago I was walking from school to my math tutor and a woman with a slight Norweigan accent and this deranged look on her face came up to me and said "its nice to see a caucasian boy on the street at this time of the day" (I'm not joking-this actually happened to me)

6 days later, I was reading an article in one of those penny savers given out at the Canada Line Stations and stumbled upon her face. She'd been arrested for going on a genital kicking spree around Davie and Robson. Apparently someone gave her a weird look which really set her off.

Sensing that this was a sign, I emailed the Legal Services Society and asked them if she needed an experienced defence lawyer(a lot of lawyers in my family). I told them I didn't know her name but I told them the story of what happened on Granville and said I saw her face in one of Pennysavers. They knew immediately who I was talking about and told me that they couldn't comment on an ongoing case. They did, however, warn me to stay far away from her. Using some family connections, I found out where she her court case was being reviewed. I ended up attending one of her hearings in Downtown Vancouver that opened up with her confidently declaring that she was invoking the Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution. Her young legal aid attorney sat their shaking his head with his arms crossed. If I told you some of the things that were said in the courtroom that day, you wouldn't believe me. Everyone in the gallery wanted to laugh but they couldn't because it was so unbelievable.

I just thought that'd be a cool anecdote to tell. Moral of the story-guard your junk!

I may get flak for this one but I don't think the charge was correct. If a man touches a women parts ( by targeting that body part - not incidental contact ) its considered sexual assault (?) - the charge should be the same for her - simple battery is not enough of a charge.

Archived