Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHL rocks

Ref fights Hockey Player!

29 posts in this topic

I love how he still throws the guy out after the scrap.

He even took his visor off lol

One of the refs for my league told me a story recently about how he used to ref BCHL with Justin Morneau's dad. Apparently one time, a player chirped Morneau's dad for giving him a penalty and basically implied that he wouldn't be so tough without his reffing shirt on. So Morneau's dad ripped off his shirt and beat the heck out of the player. Sounded awesome.

Refs are made of steel. It's the only way they can do what they do out there. If i were a player I wouldn't want to mess with them lol

I love how he takes off his helmet all casually like "Alright boy, now yah gonna get an ass woopin"

This should happen more often.

Those crazy Russians.

lol the ref just snapped after the player hit him. Can't really blame him after all the abuse those guys get. Truly a thankless job.

Haha, that's hilarious. I know refs have to be really fit to do their job, but I wouldn't expect one to jump a hockey player, just seems like a losing battle. That's amazing though. I love how he just casually drops his helmet. Player doesn't even suspect a thing.

Haha, that's hilarious. I know refs have to be really fit to do their job, but I wouldn't expect one to jump a hockey player, just seems like a losing battle. That's amazing though. I love how he just casually drops his helmet. Player doesn't even suspect a thing.

Why are they chanting RVD?

This isn't WWE. Silly fans.

Did you make a thread with video on CDC?

If so please provide link so mods can delete this thread, other wise........

Did you make a thread with video on CDC?

If so please provide link so mods can delete this thread, other wise........