Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

[PGT] Wild @ Canucks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
121 replies to this topic

#121 Toni Zamboni

Toni Zamboni

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,688 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

i dont think booth is a guarantee on the second line when he returns, probably the third.

You can view all of my CDC artwork in this thread:

http://forum.canucks...f-toni-zamboni/

Follow me on Twitter:  @Toni_Zamboni

#122 riffraff

riffraff

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

Weise was ok but I thought Volpatti did not have a good outing. I really am a Volpatti fan but I didn't think the line was a very important part of last nights game and Volpatti. Having said that If I had to choose I'd keep him up over Weise.

I was thinking the same thing watching the game - volpatti's most invisible game. He can't play like that snd expect to be dressed/effective.

But with the way manny is not going I felt the line overall was more effective.

At least the potential for physical pushback is there...our stars were focused on and I saw bieksa having a word with koivu at one point and would assume the message involved a tit for tat undertone and to keep his head up...

At least we can back ourselves with this roster to some degree while producing points...the roster seems to be as balanced as if has been in some time despite missing second liners.

Even better is seeing the Sedins still be able play through the physicality. There game is getting better.
Posted Image

CanucksSayEh, on 12 March 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:
When the playoffs come around, nobody is scared of getting in a fight, but every night, they get their mom to check under the bed for Raffi Torres.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.