The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tanev promoted

mbal23

Edler-Tanev should be the 3rd pairing.

Edler can still get in on the PP, but for now this seems like a good choice. His lack of defense has been a definite concern lately, he is supposed to an offensive defenseman (I know) but he has been making far too many mistakes lately. Garrison-Ballard will make for an interesting pairing, so far we have tried Garrison with everyone but maybe Hamhuis... Let's see if this one will work out! B)

I like that Tanev, maybe the steadiest, most unheralded defenseman for the Canucks this season, gets a chance on the top pairing with Edler, and I'm glad the minute munching shutdown pair of Hamhuis and Bieksa is back together.

All in all, these are good little switch-ups. Can't wait to see how they look in the game tomorrow.

I bet you guys my house by the end of the year you will be like OMG Garrison is the best signing ever!! I remember all the hate on Ballard. Now you guys are saying that you feel sorry for him cuz hes got Garrison??

It seems like everyone that comes from Flordia always struggles. Give Garrison time. He needs to adjust thats all. For some reason the West coast seems to be difficult to switch too, and the east coast is much easier to switch over too..Have you noticed?? That if a player gets traded to a western team from an Eastern team, they usually struggle?? And if a western player goes to the east the usually excel?? Tells me something about the type of hockey we play on the west!

So you do a "salt'n shake and voila!...........you have 3 lines playing garbage and another young rookie left scratching his head wondering where he went wrong.

I don't agree with team selection via taro cards.

Archived