The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Florida Panthers willing to trade almost anybody

Brian Campbell please. The cost of an overpriced defencemen, but the end result is Sedins will be 100 point players, improved power play, and overall improved offence.

BTW Nucks fans, stop asking for gudbrandon, let alone even Dimitri Kulikov. They aint going nowhere. That being said not sure if he is willing to waive his NTC to Vancouver.

Brian Campbell please. The cost of an overpriced defencemen, but the end result is Sedins will be 100 point players, improved power play, and overall improved offence.

BTW Nucks fans, stop asking for gudbrandon, let alone even Dimitri Kulikov. They aint going nowhere. That being said not sure if he is willing to waive his NTC to Vancouver.

It's too bad, too. Because Gudbranson is a big, young, talented Right handed D-man

Huberdeau is a talented center man.

I'd be happy with Gudbranson and Bjustead.

Maybe a goalie, 1st round pick, maybe Raymond, and someone else. I dunno, I'm not even an NHL13 GM, so I really don't know

I wouldn't want Campbell. He's older than when he was kicking our ass in Chicago. He's 5'10", 33 years old, huge, HUGE caphit, and Left handed.

We need Brian Campbell. He'll make Garrison the player he was in Florida. They're a pair that is proven to work together.

It also allows us to pair Hamhuis with Bieksa, and Tanev with Ballard. Also pairs that definitely work.

Can we pry Campbell out of Florida, and use Edler in a package with one of our goalies to get a game changing forward?

Agreed with Campbell and maybe Versteeg (at the right price). Theodore's injured and Markstrom's not getting it done in their net, so if Lu still wants to go home to his wife and play on a sinking ship then I'd say by all means. Campbell's what the team needs, a top-end offensive guy who got it done in Chicago and he should thrive here too with the decent core in place. With the fire sale in effect in Florida, could Versteeg be had for Booth+ pick? I know that they dumped him for nearly nothing but Kris isn't playing well either so maybe this swap could work?

This group should be money on the PP

Twins - Kassian

Campbell - Garrison

Here, I'm taking a stab at it:

To Vancouver:

Brian Campbell

2nd Round Pick

To Florida:

Schneider

2nd Round Pick

Vancouver gets Garrison's d-man partner from Florida. This is a pair that has proven it works, and works extremely well on the PP. We need help!

Florida gets a bonafide #1 goalie. Clearly they need a goalie down there.

2nd round pick swaps balances the deal. We get a 2nd rounder in the 31-35 range, and they get ours in the 45-55 range.

THEN

To Vancouver:

Patrik Berglund

To St. Louis:

Alex Edler

Vancouver gets their 2C/3C centre. Good size, great skill, will help tremendously.

St Louis gets their top pairing, left handed defenceman to play with Pietrangelo or Shattenkirk.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Berglund-Kassian

Raymond-Kesler-Hansen

Higgens-Lapierre-Weise/Sestito

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Campbell-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Luongo

backup?

Archived