The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Mason Raymond being shopped?

Raymond is not being shopped. Why would the Canucks trade him. I think the Canucks should just look to move Lu and stand pat on any other moves. This years team is not going to win a Stanley Cup. Why mortgage the future for this years team. Not worth it.

Higgins isn't getting the points he usually gets because he has been playing with plugs like ebbit all year . . . he hasn't seen 10 games to get going with booth and kesler . . .  Higgins is definately missing his american linemates, those guys played awesome together

Seriously? The AMEX line did next to nothing together after huge pre-season hype.

Meanwhile, Ebbett put up 3 points with Raymond and Hansen.

Higgins had the best chance against the Oil on Saturday, and missed two open nets in his one game with the twins.

I like the effort that Higgins brings to the ice, but he's had his problems putting the puck in the net.

When was there preseason hype for that line? Booth came over in late october last season and this year, both booth and kesler were injured to start. There wasn't any time for preseason hype. They did have some time playing together last year and it worked for a bit.

Regardless, I'd take Higgins over Raymond. Based on what we've seen, Higgins brings a lot more come playoff time that Raymond.

Archived