The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Finally Roy on the Wing!

UFCanuck

Av probally got his hand slapped by Kes as he well should of. Kesler is a dominant faceoff center and should in no way moved to wing wake up AV. Ebbett as third center diidn't they all ready try that without success. :picard: Their in trouble with Ebbet as a third line center. He's more useless than Phallson was...

AV is retared and needs to go. Obvoiusly he's lost the team as Burrows and Kesler were not moved as AV stupid plan. He spoke to soon to the press announcing his plans withpout thinking. Had to do a quick back track as far as I'm concerned to save his job and causing more problems with the team.

Av probally got his hand slapped by Kes as he well should of. Kesler is a dominant faceoff center and should in no way moved to wing wake up AV. Ebbett as third center diidn't they all ready try that without success. :picard: Their in trouble with Ebbet as a third line center. He's more useless than Phallson was...

AV is retared and needs to go. Obvoiusly he's lost the team as Burrows and Kesler were not moved as AV stupid plan. He spoke to soon to the press announcing his plans withpout thinking. Had to do a quick back track as far as I'm concerned to save his job and causing more problems with the team.

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Roy - Kesler - Burrows

Raymond - Lapierre - Hansen

Pinizzotto - Ebbett - Weise

I still wanna see how Kass does if he's with the twins. I liked the Kes-Roy-Burrows line, they did good. Lappy needs to be our 3rd line center over Ebbett, just how it needs to go in my opinion.. Can't wait for Higgs to get back! B)

Exactly what we should be doing, trying out different line ups before the playoffs not DURING THE PLAYOFFS. Im sure Roy will eventually play Centre again.

P.S: Somebody suggested Ryan Kesler is not that happy with playing the wing because hes "thinking of himself before the team"? He scored 2 goals I'm sure he's not too pissed about the situation.

Kesler is a CENTER, and as soon you fracks start realizing that, the better it is for all of us. You don't have to be a playmaker to play the middle of the ice and the guy is a ???? SELKE winner at CENTER, he's one of the best players to put on a Canucks jersey he has the right to stay where he is comfortable on the ice.

Sick of this crap.

Kesler is a CENTER, and as soon you fracks start realizing that, the better it is for all of us. You don't have to be a playmaker to play the middle of the ice and the guy is a ???? SELKE winner at CENTER, he's one of the best players to put on a Canucks jersey he has the right to stay where he is comfortable on the ice.

Sick of this crap.

Still too many little guys heading into the play offs. Other teams are going to lean hard on guys like Ebbett. Remember the Bruins? How would the Canucks fare in a 7 game series with the Bruins? Is that not the measuring stick?

As far as AV goes he's in no danger of being fired until his play off performance is evaluated.

Archived