111 replies to this topic

#1 Blue90

Blue90

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:31 PM

A Texas rancher who beat his daughter's accused molester to death moments after he discovered the man raping the 5-year-old girl, will not be charged with his homicide, officials said, as they released chilling 911 tapes of the father calling for help as the other man died.
A grand jury Tuesday decided not to indict the 24-year-old father who beat ranch hand Jesus Mora Flores to death with his bare hands, after finding the man abusing his daughter behind a barn.

"I need an ambulance. This guy was raping my daughter and I don't know what to do," the father is heard telling dispatchers in a frantic call to 911.

The attack happened on June 9 at an isolated ranch near Shiner, Texas. A witness saw Flores "forcibly carrying" the girl into a secluded area and ran to find the father, according to court documents. Running towards his daughter's screams, the father found Flores and the girl, both with their underwear removed, according to police reports.

He pulled Flores off the little girl and "inflicted several blows to the man's head and neck area," according to documents.

Authorities who examined the girl and Flores' body confirmed a sexual assault had occurred.

ABC News does not identify the victims of sexual assault, and is not identifying the father in an effort to protect the minor girl's identity.

The father called 911 from a cell phone and did not immediately know his exact whereabouts, making it difficult for emergency personell to find him.

"Come on! This guy is going to die on me!" the man yelled at the 911 dispatcher. "I don't know what to do."

The father was never arrested, but Flores' death was investigated as a homicide.

"Under the law in the state of Texas deadly force is authorized and justified in order to stop an aggravated sexual assault or sexual assault," District Attorney Heather McMinn told reporters.

"All the evidence provided by the sheriff's department and the Texas Rangers indicated that's what was occurring when the victim's father arrived at the scene," she said.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=16612071

Posted Image

Well done Texas
*** WetBreasts is gonna make it Crew ***

#2 Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

The Last Of Us

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:33 PM

POPULAR

JUSTICE SERVED!

Posted Image

Edited by TheDeadman, 29 August 2013 - 10:34 PM.

1zl4x2v.gif

#3 Blue90

Blue90

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:35 PM

Dam didn't realize this was over a year old. Friend just forwarded this to me a few hours ago so I thought it was recent.

#4 Xbox

Xbox

Formerly Lups

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

Good, seems like he had no choice.

Raping a 5 year old is disgusting.

2yo50sh.jpg

small.pngGM - STHS                                  Sig Cred to -Vintage Canuck-

#5 Absent Canuck

Absent Canuck

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

Good call. Charging a guy that enraged with a crime is pretty hard to do. He is in a state of temporary insanity hes so infuriated.

Be the same thing if he caught some guy raping his wife.

Another great sig by Vintage Canuck

#6 Dellins

Dellins

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:44 PM

Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd:

Put yourself in that guys shoes and you'd have a hard time restraining himself given what he witnessed. I don't how legal provocation works down south but it's obviously different from here if he got off scot-free .

#7 JE14

JE14

Entitled Anarchist Goat King

• Members
  • 8,426 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:45 PM

Doesn't justify the killing but it was the right call.

st3sHOQ.png

CDCFL Bruins |  EHL Canucks

#8 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

Interesting read if I do say so myself. ;)

http://forum.canucks...__fromsearch__1
Posted Image

#9 AbbyNucksFan

AbbyNucksFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,434 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

raping anyone is disgusting
raping a 5 year old is unthinkable
Posted Image

Credit to LostViking for the sig! Thanks!

#10 Blue90

Blue90

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

I just found out about it recently. They should blow every trial up like the Trayvon one. I used the term "blow" and "up" in the same sentence. I think we have the NSA's attention

#11 LeanBeef

LeanBeef

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,468 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:56 PM

raping anyone is disgusting
raping a 5 year old is unthinkable

This makes me wanna beat up some pedo's
Sig too big.
"Being a Canuck fan, maybe sometime down the road be a Vancouver Canuck.... that would conquer all my dreams"
-Milan Lucic

#12 cadillaccts

cadillaccts

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:13 PM

POPULAR

Why have ANY justice system at all in place with this disturbing logic? He killed a man. One wrong doesn't absolve the other.

He killed a man that deserved to die. There is nothing wrong with this whatsoever. This wrong does in fact absolve the other.

#13 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,964 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:14 PM

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#14 VICanucksfan5551

VICanucksfan5551

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,181 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:16 PM

Reactions in threads like this remind me how little we've moved on from the days of lynch mobs as a society.

Edited by VICanucksfan5551, 29 August 2013 - 11:17 PM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#15 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:16 PM

He killed a man that deserved to die. There is nothing wrong with this whatsoever. This wrong does in fact absolve the other.

Posted Image
" I don't understand, can somebody tell me what's going on? Why is there a drunk Chinese man doing push-ups on my front lawn?......and why's he wearing lipstick??"

#16 TheRussianRocket™

TheRussianRocket™

Abused Potato

• Members
  • 7,159 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:22 PM

Why have ANY justice system at all in place with this disturbing logic? He killed a man. One wrong doesn't absolve the other.

:picard:

Eye for an eye solves everything 99% of the time if the intent is known and is something a matter as big as this...amazes me no charges were laid on the father especially it being USA but then you realize it's Texas, one of the few if not the only place in America where getting back can be acceptable.

Respect to the father and its not a "wrong";it's an act of self defence/defending another and in this case was user beautifully.

tumblr_ne9qdcWVIs1sow28do8_400.gif

#17 Crom!

Crom!

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:29 PM

Not doing the same thing is maybe the biggest regret of my life.

#18 In the Slot

In the Slot

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:30 PM

Dude you HAVE TO BE JOKING...

seriously, the sicko was raping a 5 yr old kid for God's sake. Killing a beast like that is doing God's work...sorry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If you can't win an argument, correct the grammar instead"
- Internet Troll Handbook Chapter 1 pg 23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Especially if the Kassian's are 6'3'' mountain men with missing teeth and cool tattoos and the Hodgson's are short legged weirdos with politician parents" - Hansen36

#19 In the Slot

In the Slot

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

POPULAR

Reactions in threads like this remind me how little we've moved on from the days of lynch mobs as a society.

ya i'm sure you'd have a very different opinion if that little girl was someone you loved.

wow. just wow...

I'm sure you felt Clifford Olsen 'deserved his day in court' too, and Robert Picton as well.

Buddy, you have to learn one thing, in this world, and unfortunately, there are just some evil, twisted animals. I don't care why, if their daddy beat them, if they were crack babies, whatever the case, how they act is pure evil. At the end of the day, the world is a better place without such animals preying on innocent children, innocent people.

When you get out of your idealistic, everyone deserves the same rights bs, you'll realize, no actually everyone does not.

This man was f'ing raping, taking the soul of an innocent young child, and yet you think its 'mob' mentality to say, you know what, a sick fack like that deserves to die. No, its not mob mentality, its justice.

I guarantee you if that was your daughter, sister, niece, you'd not question it for a second. And personally, I find it abhorrent and sick that you'd defend such a monster.

Perhaps you are the one that needs help.

Edited by In the Slot, 29 August 2013 - 11:37 PM.

"Especially if the Kassian's are 6'3'' mountain men with missing teeth and cool tattoos and the Hodgson's are short legged weirdos with politician parents" - Hansen36

#20 Discord

Discord

Lizardshifting Shape

• Members
  • 9,211 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

JUSTICE SERVED!

Posted Image

Believe in the shield.

2dvpkl4.jpg

Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys! CHOCOLATE RAIN

It's the year to be hated. I support our team.

I do take sig requests.

#21 VICanucksfan5551

VICanucksfan5551

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,181 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:35 PM

ya i'm sure you'd have a very different opinion if that little girl was someone you loved.

wow. just wow...

And how would killing the guy fix what had just happened to my loved one? I'm sure she'd enjoy the sight of a man getting beaten to death before her eyes in addition to getting molested.

Just saw your edit. So because I don't support someone getting beaten to death in vigilante justice, I'm defending the pedophile? Try to use a little logic instead of jumping right into an emotional rant.

Edited by VICanucksfan5551, 29 August 2013 - 11:43 PM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#22 Mr.Habitat

Mr.Habitat

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,672 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:42 PM

People who rape 5 year old girls don't deserve to live and deserve to die violently IMO.

#23 LeanBeef

LeanBeef

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,468 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:43 PM

No wonder... Felt like deja vue
Sig too big.
"Being a Canuck fan, maybe sometime down the road be a Vancouver Canuck.... that would conquer all my dreams"
-Milan Lucic

#24 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:55 PM

And how would killing the guy fix what had just happened to my loved one? I'm sure she'd enjoy the sight of a man getting beaten to death before her eyes in addition to getting molested.

Just saw your edit. So because I don't support someone getting beaten to death in vigilante justice, I'm defending the pedophile? Try to use a little logic instead of jumping right into an emotional rant.

While I understand and agree with two wrongs don't make a right, I feel this father did what many loving fathers would do. If I came across an old man molesting my little girl...I probably see red.
Posted Image

#25 Brick Tamland

Brick Tamland

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:55 PM

How about protecting future victims from the pervert. How about the word justice. How about a punishment that fits a crime. If I caught someone raping my daughter I would kill him on the spot and deal with the consequences, and you know what, I would be cool with whatever those consequences were. I can assure you the person would never do that to another human being.
I Love Lamp...

#26 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,384 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:00 AM

POPULAR

When you're a parent and your child screams in terror or pain, you kick into gear. You react, you don't rationalize. Your first instinct is to stop whatever is hurting them and protect them. He didn't "kill" him as in take a weapon....he beat the crap out of him and likely never intended for him to die.

That child will be traumatized for the rest of her life...her Dad didn't do that.

Posted Image

#27 In the Slot

In the Slot

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:00 AM

read the post right after yours...

bleeding heart liberal for a monster...nice...

#28 In the Slot

In the Slot

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

she probably did enjoy it. and she might actually be less scarred as she saw that all men aren't predators, that her father loves her and will protect her to his death.

she may actually be less scarred as a result, none of us know, and you dont know if they other person took her away, i'm sure they didnt leave her there.

moreover as many have stated, its called justice. there is no jury needed here to determine guilt sir.

that animal needed to be put down and that father is a hero

#29 Brick Tamland

Brick Tamland

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

Some crimes should not be left for the justice system to screw up... Watching the innocence of your 5 year old daughter being taken is one of those.
I Love Lamp...

#30 Brick Tamland

Brick Tamland

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:09 AM

she probably did enjoy it. and she might actually be less scarred as she saw that all men aren't predators, that her father loves her and will protect her to his death.

she may actually be less scarred as a result, none of us know, and you dont know if they other person took her away, i'm sure they didnt leave her there.

moreover as many have stated, its called justice. there is no jury needed here to determine guilt sir.

that animal needed to be put down and that father is a hero

here, here...
I Love Lamp...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.