The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT/PGT | Sept. 16/13 | San Jose Vs. Vancouver | 7:00 PT | SNET-P | Pre-Season |

-Vintage Canuck-

Pre-season games used to be free of restrictions and legalities. Unless this Is changed, any stream should be acceptable and legal until regular season begins. However, this really could have changed and could no longer be the case. Either way, its safer to IM said information and not share it publicly, but I see no need for reprocusions on something that should be free trade.

Pre-season games used to be free of restrictions and legalities. Unless this Is changed, any stream should be acceptable and legal until regular season begins. However, this really could have changed and could no longer be the case. Either way, its safer to IM said information and not share it publicly, but I see no need for reprocusions on something that should be free trade.

I like the look of the forward lines (at least for a pre-season game).

Shinkarik can show whether he can keep up with Kesler, and just how good of a playmaker he is supposed to be.

Horvat can play a physical game, and he has two guys watching his back should SJ take exception.

Gaunce has Jensen, so we'll see what they can do together. 'Fraid I don't know a lot about Pelletier, but hopefully he can provide a bit of veteran leadership.

Lain, Archibald and Hamill should be a good banging line.with Hamill adding some speed.

regards,

G.

I like the line of Shink/Kes/Burr. I assume we might see some moves from Shinkaruk tonight.

Horvat with Sestito and Weise? Going to be hard to score with linemates like that, but Weise isn't half bad. Not like most of the team are NHLers anyways. Horvat should get his chances. Plus those big linemates of his should keep him protected.

Archived