The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT/PGT | Sept. 16/13 | San Jose Vs. Vancouver | 7:00 PT | SNET-P | Pre-Season |

-Vintage Canuck-

If that is the real line up this will be interesting. I like that boho is with 2 established nhlers even if their 4th liners and that Gaunce is playing with 2 arguably more talented but fringe nhler's trying to make it I hope their enthusiasm rubs off on Gaunce. and I believe earlier today or yesterday I posted that I thought in the future Hunter Kes Burr could be and effective line I guess I will see tonight?!

So excited for Hockey!

Cassels and Subban back to junior, makes sense...there's no room for Subban yet and he's still got alot of strength to gain. They need to use this time to evaluate players who they think could maybe make it..

Our top 5 is set, then its Corrado, Alberts, and the few others...not worth wasting Subban's time...let him go play, he had the camp experience and will learn and work on his game etc, as will Cassels.

I am sure both impressed and were told nice things on the way back down. Look forward to seeing those 2 develop, after watching them, you can see the talent. The right development will get them to the NHL and both have terrific people to learn from professionally and within their families, I think we'll see them in a Nucks uniform one day.

Gaunce getting a good look being put on a line with Jensen while Horvat being burried with Weise and Sestito. Interesting to put Horvat with such plugs but I guess Gaunce has priority on that 3rd line center spot over Horvat.

Also Interesting that Shroeder isn't in the game, guess he's a lock for a spot with management?

Archived