The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 3-2 Flyers

Drouin

Guys, don't turn this win into more than it was, and that's two points.

It was a bad team they played.

Kesler had a gimme goal and almost fanned on the second one. I hope it is enough to get him back in his groove, but some of you are acting like he carried this team to a win today.

None of the Canucks looked that good, and a few looked bad (Santorelli).

I'm glad that they got the win to start the road trip, but it wasn't an impressive outing.

Great comeback win.

Lu was good n steady. I think that last game made him a little more aware (or paranoid) of the puck around the net.

Higgy, Kesler, Henrik, Hansen and Santorell outstanding

Booth looks like the new Raymond (not a compliment)

and Kassian invisible (other than the sparse goonery)

Kesler had a gimme goal and almost fanned on the second one. I hope it is enough to get him back in his groove, but some of you are acting like he carried this team to a win today.

I'm glad that they got the win to start the road trip, but it wasn't an impressive outing.

Yawn....boy the Flyers play a boring brand of hockey

Tough game to watch. You could tell that they watched a lot of tape of us from the MTL game because they saw that we were generating a lot of opportunities from the point in that game, hence they took away the points tonight. I don't think a D man was open all game long.

Great to see Kesler and Higgins get rewarded for their hard work. Kesler has to be a difference maker on a gamely basis. He has to be a contributor. 2nd and 3rd goals were both really well earned.

Tanev is playing some great hockey. Torts must love him just with all the shots he blocks.

I thought Richardson had another solid game. Good depth player.

Nice to start the roadie off with a win. Hopefully we can finish it > .500. I think that's a reasonable goal. Good win team and safe travels!

Also, congrats on 800 Hank!

Archived