The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A view from the other side: Perspective of Boston Bruins Fans on tonight's game

Johnny's Logic

Chara?

Rask?

There's a few more too. Don't let your hatred cloud the fact that they have a great team led by some great players with as much class as anyone. Don't paint the whole team with the Ratboy/ Thornton brush.

Are you seriousy claiming Chara isn`t dirty? He nearly killed a guy! He got away with it because the league refuses to punish dirty Bruins (and don`t even get me started on Thornton`s laughable 15 games!)

WOW, you went on youtube and found classless acts by the Bruins?!!?

Gee, I totally wouldn't be able to find suspensions/dives by the Canucks!!

I'm confused by your drivel, are you a Canucks fan and hate the Bruins? Or are you against the Canucks and for the Bruins and making more excuses for the Bruins' violent, illegal, abusive, and unsportsmanlike play?

They have a few. But hey, let's just keep playing blind because of your hatred of them

Chara?

Rask?

There's a few more too. Don't let your hatred cloud the fact that they have a great team led by some great players with as much class as anyone. Don't paint the whole team with the Ratboy/ Thornton brush.

How about Krejci or Lucic to start? Neither of them dive, and neither of them play dirty. After that though... it's pretty slim pickins.

You know if you guys keep quoting him it totally screws up me having him on ignore. Selfish jerks :D

In any case it will be an interesting game. Fans from both teams need to understand neither fan base is any different.

Bergeron is the only guy on that team I respect.

Everyone in that organization is a chode. From their national anthem singer to their owner, they are all idiots/d-bags.

EDIT: Ahhhh crap I forgot about Iginla. I respect the mother effin crap out of him. Dude is awesome.

How about Krejci or Lucic to start? Neither of them dive, and neither of them play dirty. After that though... it's pretty slim pickins.

Lucic is a thug who had his rectum handed to him on Thusday, and is far from 'clean' .. .. Krehci and Eriksson have class .. the rest is a "Where's Waldo' game

yea, no kidding. I love these types of threads, it just shows how ignorant some of our fan base is. They call out other teams fans for the exact same things they do. Its rather funny to watch.

Exactly its what fans do...and they have a point would love Marchand on the nucks would add a whole new element

Archived