- B.C Boy (Not that it matters, but they do well for us)
- Replace's Henrik Sedin
- Great passer see's the ice really well
- Not small 6'1 180ish
- Shoots right (All our centers and Prospects are lefty execpt of Kesler,Cassels, and Schroeder)
- In prime can get you at least 70-80 points( maybe more depending on who he plays with)
- Big 6'4 205ish (good for western conference)
- Shoots right (which is nice along with Hutton,Tanev,Corrado and Subban)
- Shot is really good
- can get you 40 points (maybe more when in his prime)
- solid defender
- could be a Norris Trophy Winner
- can give you big mins (25+)
- Can run the PP
Im honestly drawn between the 2. People say you need a #1 D-man to win the cup (which is being talked about in another thread). Or that you need a true #1 center, i feel Horvat is a good 2nd line center, but #1 center may be a stretch.
I'd like to here what people on CDC think.
I honestly think Linden will try and get this pick. He said that you have just after the draft to renew the season tickets. I personally think he will try and make a splash.
Thoughts? I don't know who i'd take.
Edited by Outsiders, 03 May 2014 - 05:02 PM.