The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

parking stall discrepancy at Rogers Arena

TrevorLinden4ever

Go to the Canucks homepage and look at the pickup taking up more than their fair shar of parking space. This is nasty. Linden and Benning probably dont notice it but if we have people working in this organization who dont carry any sense of consideration and take up two parking spaces, then we need an atitude shift.

7cin91.jpg

Well I once saw an old lady take the issue up full circle at the Walmart parking lot and she got results with security and mall management. Incidently the guy got a parking ticket after when the police arrived. So just because you work for a hockey team doesn't give you the right to blow off someone elses parking space.

Go to the Canucks homepage and look at the pickup taking up more than their fair shar of parking space. This is nasty. Linden and Benning probably dont notice it but if we have people working in this organization who dont carry any sense of consideration and take up two parking spaces, then we need an atitude shift.

OMG! And if you look closely, you'll also notice the spot is designated for a small car. He probably ran over the small car owner to get the parking spot!

OMG! And if you look closely, you'll also notice the spot is designated for a small car. He probably ran over the small car owner to get the parking spot!

And if you look even closer there's a bumper sticker that says "F$?# Vancouver, Go Boston Go!" and the license plate says "King Benning"

Then park in the big car parking stall. The point is, there is no parking anyway for fans attending the games and what is there is costly.

Or, the owner has approval to park his truck in those spots due to a lack of larger size spaces. It's not like the lot is full.

It's going to be a long summer if these are the kinds of threads people want to post.

I agree with OP. To build any successful organization you need to work from the ground up starting with the foundation and this is literally the first step.

If management can't fix aren parking then how do they expect to fix the team? Smarten up!

Or, the owner has approval to park his truck in those spots due to a lack of larger size spaces. It's not like the lot is full.

It's going to be a long summer if these are the kinds of threads people want to post.

I was afraid you were going to agree with me. If so, then I would've realized I was doing something wrong.

Archived