The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

21 years old and attenting Uni. Still don't know what I'm doing with my life.

I'm 32, and thought I knew what I wanted to do at 19 when I graduated from college. I went to school for Fashion, and now I work for a software company, and worked in Technical Support for a cable company before for 6 1/2 years. Maybe I'll take up skateboarding.

I'm 32, and thought I knew what I wanted to do at 19 when I graduated from college. I went to school for Fashion, and now I work for a software company, and worked in Technical Support for a cable company before for 6 1/2 years. Maybe I'll take up skateboarding.

just be a bottling liquorman; paid by the hour, no bull****. bottling ray's good liquor. it's a dirty SASSY liquor... so sassy!

• Upvote 2

I confess -

After 3 weeks of not drinking at all, I decided to start drinking wine again. The Cold Fiddle that is from Chateau Ste Michelle. It's so delicious, and come to think of it, I am not really sure why I decided to stop drinking wine, maybe to be healthier?. I feel so much better! In fact, I just spoke with my Mother over the phone, and told her I was watching hockey, and that the cat really likes watching the Habs play, and how she perks up when they come on. Maybe it's the red.

I hadnt had a single drink in about 2 months and went to see AC/DC with some old friends and had at least a dozen. Falling down blackout drunk and had no hangover. My friends mostly threw up the next morning. I was fine. I didnt know where I was when I woke up but I felt fine. We were in North Van for some reason. Buddy barfed on the seabus on the way back. Sorry to anyone who witnessed that or its aftermath.

Watched the blood moon with a few friends out in a ditch by a field. My high school/current crush came and watched with us. I hardly said anything to her... man. I wish I had the guts to talk to her about non-joking stuff.

That's the one thing. I'm afraid to talk to this girl about serious, relationship-y stuff because I don't want to screw her up. And I feel like I'll never be able to date anyone else for long because she'll always be in the back of my mind....

Watched the blood moon with a few friends out in a ditch by a field. My high school/current crush came and watched with us. I hardly said anything to her... man. I wish I had the guts to talk to her about non-joking stuff.

That's the one thing. I'm afraid to talk to this girl about serious, relationship-y stuff because I don't want to screw her up. And I feel like I'll never be able to date anyone else for long because she'll always be in the back of my mind....

Ahh the high school crushes. I remember being exactly like how you described. But then came grade 12 and I was hitting everything. Best year ever.

I wasted so much time with someone this way. Best to try to talk to her, if she doesn't like you, move on. You'll get over it