The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

I confess ~

I was drinking champagne earlier, and bought a Christmas tree!  It wasn't a real one.  We got it home, and I had no idea what I was doing.  I thought it would be put together like the one in the store, and was disappointed when I opened the box, and it came in parts, so my Mother said she would put it together.  My mother asked what my job was going to be, and while drinking wine, my job was to put away the box.  Mother is putting hooks on the ornaments, and my niece is putting them on the tree.  

Merry Christmas All! 

7 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Regardless of my age, experience, accomplishments, blah blah blah...

I stil feel like that scared & bewildered little boy on his first day of school

I relate a bit, I suffer from some sort of impostor syndrome.

I'm waiting for someone/thing to reveal to me that I was never a human in the first place.

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I relate a bit, I suffer from some sort of impostor syndrome.

I'm waiting for someone/thing to reveal to me that I was never a human in the first place.

a few years ago someone i know asked me how i was

i said i don't know

then he rephrased and asked me what my current state of being was

and i said homo sapien

:o

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I can't get stoked for movies anymore. I'm like oh cool I'll check it out when it's online, when I know that I'm just a damn liar

How you feeling these days TS?

Ive been going through an extremely hard time in a different way and recently explained things to a good friend - he replied that I’m seeing light through the clouds (the clouds are still big and dark).

Any chance you’re also starting to see at least some light?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nzan said:

How you feeling these days TS?

Ive been going through an extremely hard time in a different way and recently explained things to a good friend - he replied that I’m seeing light through the clouds (the clouds are still big and dark).

Any chance you’re also starting to see at least some light?

Some days are better than others, but I have a really good supporting cast. I recently came to terms with an old friend I cut out and we made peace. Life's too short for childish fighting. I'm trying to be a better person going into 2020

I'm glad that you're doing well

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

I confess ~

I was on the NHL site shopping from my two favorite teams, adding and adding the the shopping cart, and then I realized that I already have sweaters, a coat, mittens, shirts, coffee mugs, etc from these teams.  I have a whole wardrobe of this stuff... Then I didn't buy any of it. I really liked the bedding though.  Maybe I will think about that bedding.