The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst ever CDC trolls

Desjardins' Mustache

I believe that title goes to VC. 95% of his posts consist to copy and paste

he is the new king now, but atleast all of his copying and pasting has substance. They guy is handy during free agency and trades.

Wetcoaster however would literally copy and paste articles.. Just to make a point. Some would take up an entire page in athread...

he is the new king now, but atleast all of his copying and pasting has substance. They guy is handy during free agency and trades.

Wetcoaster however would literally copy and paste articles.. Just to make a point. Some would take up an entire page in athread...

the difference between wet and vc is wet could actually formulate an opinion

You like talking to 97% of us?!?!

Wow, dude you might want to be a little more selective.

I don't even like my own posts 97% of the time.

If all Flames fans are this nice tell your friends to come on over, maybe we can do a trade or something.

Haha in all honesty though, i don't maintain an account at CP. I can't talk homerism based hockey(2 exceptions. 1 team Canada men's and womens come Olympic time, I'm a total homer, and 2. The Flames are tearing sh1t up, then I might talk a bit of smack. ) but otherwise I just like to talk hockey, Its weird how my chosen hockey forum happens to be a long time divisional rival/inter provincial rival/political differences. Etc. I really enjoy talking hockey with you guys and ladies. All in all your a good fan base, and like I said 97% of you seem to take my posts seriously. Many of the posters here are very knowledgeable and I love some of the discussions we have . Some are of course homers, after all it's your teams forum, you know who you are (ie. Sedins=Toews Kane) types.

But yea, don't know where I'm going with this but, I think you guys have a great forum and I'm thankful you let me speak up here and there. PS DebLuvsCanucks... I think we had a heated homer battle the night Hartley started McGratten. Think Bieska Smid. Lol

Ban TSN has actually really upped his game recently,

I remember the trolling at first, but then he switched gears and actually posted some great discussion material, he has been a knowledgeable and intelligent voice in most threads I've seen recently.

He gets my vote for most improved CDC poster.

Sometimes you may start out as a troll...but after posting for awhile you become a normal idiot and fit right in.

Steve Bennet* was phenomenal.

We had a pretty long PM where we talked about the idiots getting riled up by his schtick.

I really like Bure to Mogilny too. Find the guy hilarious.

Greatest of all the time I've spent here has to be RoyalFlush2233. Miss that guy.

caboose is probably the most successful troll here when he wants to be

Yeah. Easy to do though when you have a Leafs avatar. Just mentioning that I cheer for them in the past has brought down a lot of misspelled fury. Far as I saw Bennett never stepped out of character.

I agree Bure to Mogilny is probably the best of the current crop.

Yeah. Easy to do though when you have a Leafs avatar. Just mentioning that I cheer for them in the past has brought down a lot of misspelled fury. Far as I saw Bennett never stepped out of character.

I agree Bure to Mogilny is probably the best of the current crop.

and that's what did him in. a successful troll knows how to stick around. anyone can be a good troll, but won't last too long because of the board rules, but a smart troll knows how to work around the rules and not cross the line one too many times. i don't even see bure to mogilny as a troll, he's just a character

Archived