The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst ever CDC trolls

Desjardins' Mustache

Wasn't wetcoaster just more of an annoying pseudo-mod more so than a troll? I remember some threads where he posted articles that would take up a good page or so but other times, he would just come in, identify some rule broken for the slightest thing and you would see his "to err is human" message. Maybe I wasn't around long enough?

His favourite trick was to provoke another poster with patronizing remarks and thinly veiled insults, then sit back while his flunkeys (like Sharpshooter) continued to bait the bear and he would pretend to be the voice of reason.

No, you're right Inane, it's everyone else that's the problem.... :rolleyes:

What are you talking about?

Oh I see you're assuming I'm blaming others for my points. No, I'm blaming my interactions with wetcoaster because he was the most annoying troll ever, hence my points. He has been gone for two years, I have had no problems in that two years.

Way to troll me though. Maybe we should have worst active trolls lol...

His favourite trick was to provoke another poster with patronizing remarks and thinly veiled insults, then sit back while his flunkeys (like Sharpshooter, Bertuzzi Babe, Tearloch7, Buddha's Hand/Ratiocinator/puckinlovehockey,Scorpio Ego/Satan's something) continued to bait the bear and he would pretend to be the voice of reason.

Added a few names for increased accuracy. :lol:

One that hasn't been mentioned yet, RussianFan. If you're going to troll hard, at least be smart about it. He couldn't even keep track about what age he was. One post he was 29, and then he regressed in a year down to 26.

hey that reminded me - who was it that all kinds of crazy stories, like he was supposedly a retired fisherman in Newfoundland, but originally from Africa, and he proposed to the love of his life in France, but then she died tragically ... stories like that but they were always changing.

Pretty recent, I think during last season. I can't remember who it was now.

hey that reminded me - who was it that all kinds of crazy stories, like he was supposedly a retired fisherman in Newfoundland, but originally from Africa, and he proposed to the love of his life in France, but then she died tragically ... stories like that but they were always changing.

Lol Cucumbers. I think that was a Tiger dupe.

Don't think it's who you're referring to but sounds kind of like the Brazilian pilot guy...can't remember his name.

I think the Brazilian pilot guy is real isn't he? He had a lot of selfies of a South American looking dude flying a plane wearing Canucks gear .. if that's a troll then he deserves some kind of award for the effort.

No I think he's most certainly real but...he's out there man...

My favourite was when he accused all North Americans for assuming Brazilian women were basically all whores.

I actually liked Sharpshooter if you took his posts with the context of "this is coming from Sharpshooter". Poor fella was just misunderstood and a touch confrontational :lol:

Booze aside, SS wasn't playing with a full deck - the final nail in his coffin was when he told someone to remove the stick from his arse hehe, I went over to WTN where Sharpie and WallStreetAmigo started up a CDC knock off... a few days later he said something about being disrespected and I told him to remove the stick from his arse (I thought it was funny) and he banned lol

You're thinking Bertuzzi Babe, or even Tearloch7.

Pretty much the same, except one is somehow not banned. :lol:

Nice try .. your personal attacks are as vapid as your wit .. please change your name again, and go back to ignoring me, before the Mods notice you are acting out again .. thanks .. :)

Added a few names for increased accuracy. :lol:

More personal attacks? .. none of those mentioned were ever 'trolls' .. they just expressed their own views, openly, instead of mimicing others .. and I am not a troll .. I am Toad .. true story .. live with it .. :)

Archived