The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RNH Injured! Eberle and Purcell too

Poor guy. But that fight was terrific. You don't see many fights these days with 2 former first round draft picks.

Those are the fights I live for to see. I'd say hammer won, but rnh kept his own.

I'd love to see hank drop the gloves once. Obviously against someone his weight though. Maybe hank vs Hall? Hank vs kesler would be epicccc but he'd probably get crushed. Bieksa vs kesler! That would be drool worthy

No thanks. A star player on another team gets injured, possibly from fighting, and your reaction is that our best player should do the same?

Need to see one of the Sedins drop the gloves! That would be great.

See above.

The real question for me is "When will the Oilers figure out that they're not tough and they should stop being dirty, chippy turds?" Everytime they play us, they try to play a physical game they're not built for, we send them limping home and then they stew until the next time we play and the cycle begins again. You'd think they might figure out that if they use their speed and kept to playing between whistles, they might actually be half decent and not constantly banged up.

Arcobello between Hall and Purcell will be the top line vs. the Kings tonight on Sportsnet360

All those draft picks and they still have awful depth. Wth is wrong with hat management.

If I was McDavid and ended up on the Oilers, I'd pull a Lindros 'til they fired lowe and co.

I would not blame McDavid one bit if he held out if he's drafted by the Oilers.

Archived