The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(DISCUSSION) Should we retired 33&22

Virtanen93

Now i believe the Sedins deserve for us to retire their numbers. There is no doubt about it. They are the most elite duo we ever had, their very loyal to our organization. They have very low contracts for their skill level in todays market, they do a lot for the community. The only thing they havnt done was win a cup (which i honestly believe they'll have in next 3 years). I would love to see their numbers retired. What do you guys think?

Now i believe the Sedins deserve for us to retire their numbers. There is no doubt about it. They are the most elite duo we ever had, their very loyal to our organization. They have very low contracts for their skill level in todays market, they do a lot for the community. The only thing they havnt done was win a cup (which i honestly believe they'll have in next 3 years). I would love to see their numbers retired. What do you guys think?

They haven't finished playing yet, so it seems a bit premature to retire their numbers while they are still wearing them.

This isn't even a question that needs to be asked, especially when the Sedins are in the first year of a four year contract.

What a frickin' inane topic. I think you should stop making stupid threads.

Does a bear **** in the woods??

No brainer. Lets let them finish playing first.

So a bear and rabbit are sitting on a log side by side taking care of bizniz...

The bear asks the rabbit, "excuse me Mr. Rabbit...do you have trouble with sh!t sticking to your fur?"

To which the rabbit replies, "well no, Mr. Bear..."

So without batting an eye, the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his @$$ with it.

nonsense. retire them now and force them to wear a different number for their remaining years.

this lol.

It'd be sweet if they play well/long enough to compile more points than Daniel Alfredsson.

863 for Henrik, 825 for Daniel now. Henrik is only 7 from passing Naslund!

Henrik needs 280 more to pass Alfredsson. Think he can do it??!!

So a bear and rabbit are sitting on a log side by side taking care of bizniz...

The bear asks the rabbit, "excuse me Mr. Rabbit...do you have trouble with sh!t sticking to your fur?"

To which the rabbit replies, "well no, Mr. Bear..."

So without batting an eye, the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his @$$ with it.

That's the only thing I can think about whenever those Charmin Bear commercials come on.

Archived