The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Jets @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

I don't have a problem with Kenins benching in the 3rd. It shows consistency with the Kassian late in the game benchings. If you don't play well for 60 you're not gonna play in the last few. I thought Kenins struggled with the puck a lot tonight, but made up for it with some excellent bodychecks and plays with Bo in the 3rd. I would definitely go with Kenins again next game as opposed to McMilligan.

3 in a row! Finally broke the WWL streak, WTG BOYS! We are now tied with Nashville for most ROW in the WC. Raise your hand if you predicted that at the beginning of the season. This team continues to impress me.

I don't have a problem with Kenins benching in the 3rd. It shows consistency with the Kassian late in the game benchings. If you don't play well for 60 you're not gonna play in the last few. I thought Kenins struggled with the puck a lot tonight, but made up for it with some excellent bodychecks and plays with Bo in the 3rd. I would definitely go with Kenins again next game as opposed to McMilligan.

He threw 8 hits tonight. It is quite possible that he simply wasn't feelling great down the stretch - it's also possible that WD avoided the young forwards altogether as they did not have their strongest night tonight. Winnipeg's depth is not easy to handle imo.

We are really starting to see the emergence of Sbisa as a valuable player. The guy is a first rounder, D men usually take longer to develop. He has some good upside.

If all the stars align in our favour and McCann turns out, that trade may help this team out for a decade.

He's been great for long enough to get me really exited about him

The number per game, and sometimes the 'size' of his mistakes at the beginning were frightening, but he has improved so much throughout the year that I can now see him as the top 4 d-man potential that JB saw when he made the trade. Why I really like him is because he brings some physicality, speed, and youth to the group.

Can't wait to see him in the playoffs and see if he can up his game further.

The number per game, and sometimes the 'size' of his mistakes at the beginning were frightening, but he has improved so much throughout the year that I can now see him as the top 4 d-man potential that JB saw when he made the trade. Why I really like him is because he brings some physicality, speed, and youth to the group.

Can't wait to see him in the playoffs and see if he can up his game further.

If he can become meaner and even more aggressive I could see him evolving into a role a la Bieksa 2011.

Archived