The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2015-16 (Taking Applications for New GMs!)

canuck2xtreme

ASSIGNMENT: Ryan Strome and Barclay Goodrow to the Minors (no waivers)

Ryan Strome is below the age limiet but he has over 100 NHL regular season games: therefore is waiver eligible...however I think that in cases where this has happened in the past, C2X wouldn't proccess the 'illegal' move...rather than force it to be a waiver...i wanted to speak up when this happened a week ago also..but figure dhe would be back to settle it quickly enough.

I forget who was involved but they sent down a player and TM, meaning well, processed it as a waive...precedent on that would be that the move was not made at all as it was 'illegal'. You all will know what I am talking about...I am not going to scroll back lol

The Oilers depth with recent moves adjusted to performance levels ;

Jeff Skinner Tyler Bozak Michael Frolik

Viktor Stalberg Daniel Winnik Ryan White

Nik Spaling Stephen Gionta  Alex Chiasson

Brian Flynn Jacob Josefson Boyd Gordon

Mike Santorelli

Oscar Klefbom  Justin Faulk

Dan Hamhuis  Klas Dahlbeck

Andrej Sustr Matt Hunwick

Fedor Tyutin  David Rundblad

Pekka Rinne

Michael Neuvirth

Standout performances so far by Rinne, Justin Faulk & backup Michael Neuvirth. Who we are considering lining up at 2C? Also Klefbom playing at 23 minutes plus per night earning a well deserved bump to the top pairing! At the other end some guys need a boot in the arse!

West Coast Eagles;

Kerby Rychel Nick Paul Ahti Oksanen

Christian Thomas Zach Dalpe Casey Bailey

Cole Ully Jared Knight Max Gaede

Tyler Shattock

Matt Irwin Kenny Morrison

Christian Marti Jonathan Diaby

Matt O'Connor

Colin Stevens

Kerby Rychel & Ahti Oksanen going crazy! Casey Bailey, Matt Irwin and Nick Paul all playing solid if not spectacular all round hockey, looking for a recall? Goaltenders struggling in their first pro-season inexplicably.

Juniors > Pavel Zacha point a game in Sarnia

Unsigned >  Axel Holmstrom

with 74 points blues leader  torrey mitchell has exactly 1 point more than  my flyers connection mason , raffl, manning and bellemare have combined  ...injuries are no excuses ..raffl is just disapointing , mason injuries, sickness but of course a offstart too, manning also a little bit disapointing ..no scorerpoints so far , bellemare missed half of the games because of n injury

Assignment: The Pittsburgh Penguins assign Jordan Weal to Seattle of the AHL

Recall: The Pittsburgh Penguins recall Hunter Shinkaruk from Seattle of the AHL

Hall. Stamkos. Forsberg 

Killorn. Johnson. Marleau

Boyes. Trocheck. Ward. 

Goldobin  Lazar  Shinkaruk 

Jurco

Subban  Jones

Beauchemin  McNabb

Beaulieu  Schmidt

Corrado

Talbot

Hutton

Ryan Strome is below the age limiet but he has over 100 NHL regular season games: therefore is waiver eligible...however I think that in cases where this has happened in the past, C2X wouldn't proccess the 'illegal' move...rather than force it to be a waiver...i wanted to speak up when this happened a week ago also..but figure dhe would be back to settle it quickly enough.

I forget who was involved but they sent down a player and TM, meaning well, processed it as a waive...precedent on that would be that the move was not made at all as it was 'illegal'. You all will know what I am talking about...I am not going to scroll back lol

I didn't know Strome was a goalie...:bigblush:

5.4 – Waivers 

Any player that has exceeded the Waivers Exemption threshold is required to pass through waivers in order to be assigned to the minors after the start of the season. 

Waivers Exemption Thresholds

23 years old or younger - 150 NHL game threshold (100 games for goaltenders)

24 years old or younger - 100 NHL game threshold (75 games for goaltenders)
26 years old or younger - 50 NHL game threshold (25 games for goaltenders)

Good night for the Blues 

Maybe i should complain more times about weak Flyers...lol 

Mason win , raffl assist and Manning with his 1st scorerpoint. 

The Perreault & ehlers Show seems over for now.  

Gelinas scratched the 3rd or 4th time in a row. ....Not sure what I should think about it ... thought he would have a fixed top 6 spot but then Schlemko just took it ...sigh

Man man ....I regret that I moved Berra ATM.

Well before the season startet there was a probably the Chance that Berra loses his Backup Job to pickard.  

Further I thought that Lindback will get more Starts Kinda a 1b Goalie After Good Performances on a really Bad sabres Team and Smith was horrible last year. 

Now Smith up and downs. ..but Lindback only with  2 games where got the start. He could easily outplay Smith imo. Maybe he will get more Starts in the near Future. ...

Fantasy hockey is do brutal sometimes. ..lol

Archived