BoKnows

NBA Discussion

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

@J-23 Love Miles Bridges. Grayson Allen looks like a nice find. Aaron Holiday will be great. 

 

I'm all in on the Trae Young bandwagon

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-04 at 8:58 AM, Van40 said:

@J-23 Love Miles Bridges. Grayson Allen looks like a nice find. Aaron Holiday will be great. 

 

I'm all in on the Trae Young bandwagon

Same, he looks nice. It will take time for him to adjust.

 

I just love watching shooters play.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best player in the NBA is back folks. Kawahi Leonard. 24 and 12 today. I would not be surprised in the slightest if Toronto wins the ship this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

The best player in the NBA is back folks. Kawahi Leonard. 24 and 12 today. I would not be surprised in the slightest if Toronto wins the ship this year

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

The best player in the NBA is back folks. Kawahi Leonard. 24 and 12 today. I would not be surprised in the slightest if Toronto wins the ship this year

I was flipping back and forth with a bunch of other sports and I guess it was a good start. The Cavs without LeBron are a team the Raps should beat, but I wasn't overwhelmed.

 

Still, teams like the Spurs and Bulls before them used to do that all the time...take care of business and get the W, even if it isn't a dominating performance every night,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-17 at 7:59 PM, ReggieBush said:

The best player in the NBA is back folks. Kawahi Leonard. 24 and 12 today. I would not be surprised in the slightest if Toronto wins the ship this year

best two way player?? maybe

 

Hes not better then Durant, Davis, Harden, Curry.

Don't even think about comparing him to LeBron.

Edited by Sikhguy23
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celtics vs. Raptors tonight, battle for the top seed in the East. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dubs and Jazz for an early Game of the Year candidate??  Shootout where Utah was up for quite some time, only to have Jerebko of all people hit a buzzer-beating finger roll to secure the one-point win.  

 

Just goes to show though, how good the Warriors are even without Boogie.  Can't wait to see them play Boston, should be great games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phil_314 said:

Dubs and Jazz for an early Game of the Year candidate??  Shootout where Utah was up for quite some time, only to have Jerebko of all people hit a buzzer-beating finger roll to secure the one-point win.  

 

Just goes to show though, how good the Warriors are even without Boogie.  Can't wait to see them play Boston, should be great games.

Warriors vs celtics is also on my schedule as a must watch game. Love gordon hayward. He is criminally underrated in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2018 at 3:09 PM, Sikhguy23 said:

best two way player?? maybe

 

Hes not better then Durant, Davis, Harden, Curry.

Don't even think about comparing him to LeBron.

Recency bias. The last time Kawhi was healthy his team had a 30 point lead at Oracle in Game 1 of the WCF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Toews said:

Recency bias. The last time Kawhi was healthy his team had a 30 point lead at Oracle in Game 1 of the WCF.

He still wasn't the best player in the world at that time. Lebron was still better then him, and maybe/most probably Durant as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sikhguy23 said:

He still wasn't the best player in the world at that time. Lebron was still better then him, and maybe/most probably Durant as well.

Not saying he is the best. I just don't believe there is a long list of players better than a healthy Kawhi. It's too bad he will be wasting his talents with the Clippers next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2018 at 8:58 AM, Van40 said:

@J-23 Love Miles Bridges. Grayson Allen looks like a nice find. Aaron Holiday will be great. 

 

I'm all in on the Trae Young bandwagon

Bust. Only 35 Points.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read an article on SNET that said a few years ago, the Raps were seriously thinking of tanking for a shot at drafting Andrew Wiggins. They actually had a trade on the table with the Knicks for Kyle Lowry (Rudy Gay had just been dealt) and word was, DeRo was next.

 

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/not-tanking-wiggins-luckiest-move-raptors-never-made/

 

Looking at how Wiggins (and most of the 2014 draft class) has panned out, this is probably the best non-move in franchise history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were ppl in this thread that were mad about trading DD. Anyone still feel that way? 

 

Kawhi is way better than DD. Raps might be going to the finals!

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Plays like this are why Kawahi is the best player in the NBA. Best defender ainec since he came into the league, on top of being the most arguably the most efficient offensive player in the game and a more effective scorer than Lebron as well.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steph Curry is killing it. 

 

 

Love watching them shooters play. 

 

I can understand Durant or Green hate, but will never understand the Curry and Thompson hate.

Edited by J-23
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I find interesting about the Raps is that we were told to expect a better team defensively. While that may be the case (or may be as the season progresses) the team is undefeated, despite giving up over 100 points in every game so far.

 

It kind of looks to me like the team is just playing well enough to win right now. If they ever put it all together, they'll be a truly scary team.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

What I find interesting about the Raps is that we were told to expect a better team defensively. While that may be the case (or may be as the season progresses) the team is undefeated, despite giving up over 100 points in every game so far.

 

It kind of looks to me like the team is just playing well enough to win right now. If they ever put it all together, they'll be a truly scary team.

Having Leonard is huge.  In a series he will shut down the the other team's top scorer.  Plus, he brings offence too.  I don't know if they can keep the guy, but (boy!) he's one heck of a player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.