The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Donald Trump: Ban All Muslims from Entering the US

DonLever

Donald Trump wants to ban all Muslims from entering the US.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/donald-trump-muslim-ban-1.3354606

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump called Monday for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" — the most dramatic response yet by a candidate to last week's shooting spree in San Bernardino, Calif., by what the FBI has called a radicalized couple

The proposed ban would apply to immigrants and visitors alike, a sweeping prohibition affecting all adherents of Islam who want to come to the U.S. The idea faced an immediate challenge to its legality and feasibility from experts who could point to no formal exclusion of immigrants based on religion in America's history

Trump's campaign said in a statement that such a ban should stand "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on." It said the proposal comes in response to a level of hatred among "large segments of the Muslim population" toward Americans.

"Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life," Trump said in the statement.

GOP rivals quickly blast proposal

Since the Paris terrorist attacks, a number of Republican presidential contenders have proposed restrictions on Syrian refugees — with several suggesting preference for Christians seeking asylum — and tighter surveillance in the U.S.

But Trump's proposed ban goes much further than those ideas, and his Republican rivals were quick to reject the latest provocation from a candidate who has delivered no shortage of them.

"Donald Trump is unhinged," Jeb Bush said via Twitter. "His 'policy' proposals are not serious."

Carly Fiorina said: "Trump's overreaction is as dangerous as President Obama's under-reaction."

John Kasich slammed Trump's "outrageous divisiveness," while a more measured Ted Cruz, who has always been cautious about upsetting Trump's supporters, said: "Well, that is not my policy."

Ben Carson said he would not advocate "being selective on one's religion" but does believe that "everyone visiting our country should register and be monitored during their stay."

Shut the hell up Donald.

Ban the muslims from entering the US? That's racist, discriminatory, and not what represents America. Does he really think by getting rid of muslims you'll have a violent-free America? 

Okay, maybe count down the number of refugees coming to US, I kinda get that. But totally ban them from entering? What the actual f*** is he thinking?

What an idiotic piece of **** and America can piss off.

When I heard Trump was running for President, I was happy to see he was leaving the circus that was his previous TV show. What I didn't realize was he was planning on turning the United States into a circus. Certainly glad I'm Canadian, but should Trump win the presidency - its quite literally the end of the world.

14 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Like some weird, obscene hybrid of Gordon Gecko arrogance, blended with 'Dubya' Bush stupidity. Has to be half-fictitious to believe it...

I am starting believe the entire process is fictitious tbh.. Prop up fake candidates who could care less about winning or losing to make the ideal candidate (Hillary Clinton) the winner.

Quite clever if you think about it. 

Lets not forget how much more of a circus it will be in 2020 when Kayne West runs for president as he already stated.

13 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Shut the hell up Donald.

Ban the muslims from entering the US? That's racist, discriminatory, and not what represents America. Does he really think by getting rid of muslims you'll have a violent-free America? 

Okay, maybe count down the number of refugees coming to US, I kinda get that. But totally ban them from entering? What the actual f*** is he thinking?

What an idiotic piece of **** and America can piss off.

People can ignore the religious aspect of this problem all they want,

The emperor still has no clothes,

Canadians have been conditioned, over the last 30 years to believe that any judgment call based on race religion ect. is the worst possible crime one can commit, worse then the out of control violence rocking the globe, perpetrated by Muslims in the interests of Jihad.

Go read the Koran, I have, these types of actions are condoned and encouraged. Holy war against the infidel is held in the highest regard, and non-Muslims are fair targets to whom the rules of morality do not apply.

Piss off America?? Ok, we will..........and so will your quality of life after the Canadian economy collapses.

it all starts somewhere. Hatred and fear, leading to registration and deportation, or sequestration of people you don't like or fear.

I saw this documentary on Nazi death camps recently. Did you know Nazi initially want to deport all Jews to Madagascar? When they couldn't because of WWII, they decided to exterminate them.

7 minutes ago, terrible.dee said:

Canadians have been conditioned, over the last 30 years to believe that any judgment call based on race religion ect. is the worst possible crime one can commit, worse then the out of control violence rocking the globe, perpetrated by Muslims in the interests of Jihad.

Go read the Koran, I have, these types of actions are condoned and encouraged. Holy war against the infidel is held in the highest regard, and non-Muslims are fair targets to whom the rules of morality do not apply.

Piss off America?? Ok, we will..........and so will your quality of life after the Canadian economy collapses.

This kind of thing is so funny, it's like a cartoon.

8 minutes ago, terrible.dee said:

Puts things in perspective.. 

I think this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Donald Trump will not be the nominee for the Republican party as he has really gone over the edge.

Remember,  in the US,  nominees are picked through primaries, not popular vote.  There is a good possibility primary voters will chose someone else.

Archived