The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Donald Trump: Ban All Muslims from Entering the US

DonLever

49 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Ok CT ER and you other two do us a favour.

Replace the word Muslim with Jew.

Do you sound like a nazi?   

K now please...stop

The Godwin's law, it burns!

Seriously now, why worry about an aggressive and repulsive ideology that was defeated 70 years ago, when we're faced with one in the form of Islam now?

I hope to Allah that every pro Muslim poster here ends up living under Sharia law in their lifetime!

38 minutes ago, Electro Rock said:

The Godwin's law, it burns!

Seriously now, why worry about an aggressive and repulsive ideology that was defeated 70 years ago, when we're faced with one in the form of Islam now?

I hope to Allah that every pro Muslim poster here ends up living under Sharia law in their lifetime!

And I hope that every single day for the rest of your life a smiling Muslim greets you at every opportunity with nothing but good cheer and good faith.

But seriously, barring that I hope the fear you live in consumes you until one day someone takes your pandering and fearful messages of hate and violence for what they are and the day you snap the police services of our country put a quick end to you before you do what people like yourself are wont to do in these situations which is lash out violently out of fear ignorance and stupidity.

either way, you proved my initial quote correct.  I've looked over your posts I replaced the word Muslim with jew...you do sound like a Nazi.  So please, never reproduce.  We have enough hate in this world without passing it down to yet another generation.  

17 minutes ago, smokes said:

Didn't Canada do that to Asians in WW2? Specifically the Japanese?

We did it to the Chinese at the turn of the century, the indians (not natives) after WW1 the Japanese during WW2, the vietnamese during the 60's the indians again in the 70's and 80's and finally the eastern europeans during the early 80's

And I struggle to find one verifiable source that shows our country and way of life came crumbling down because we allowed them entrance and freedom in to canada

Pretty sad how all of the major politicians in the US are using this attack to further their poltical agendas . Gun control, major sensorship, banning muslims entrance into the country . What's even more sad though is the fact that there are multiple eye witnesses claiming that the shooters last week werent even muslims, but three tall white men in military style attire. But no, cant let the truth get in the way of their agendas, gotta keep demonizing the Muslims! ..The mainstream media and polticians in the US are a complete joke.

31 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

And I hope that every single day for the rest of your life a smiling Muslim greets you at every opportunity with nothing but good cheer and good faith.

But seriously, barring that I hope the fear you live in consumes you until one day someone takes your pandering and fearful messages of hate and violence for what they are and the day you snap the police services of our country put a quick end to you before you do what people like yourself are wont to do in these situations which is lash out violently out of fear ignorance and stupidity.

either way, you proved my initial quote correct.  I've looked over your posts I replaced the word Muslim with jew...you do sound like a Nazi.  So please, never reproduce.  We have enough hate in this world without passing it down to yet another generation.  

Surely you jest!

Stop projecting yourself on me, as the saying goes, the thief believes everyone steals!

I'm not afraid of Muslims at all, but just like stinky hippies I don't having them around, a few isn't a big deal, but in numbers they're a major liability.

12 minutes ago, Electro Rock said:

Surely you jest!

Stop projecting yourself on me, as the saying goes, the thief believes everyone steals!

I'm terrified of Muslims, but just like stinky hippies I don't like having anyone or anything I don't understand around, just like guns, a few isn't a big deal, but in numbers they're a major liability.

FTFY

And as for your comment, why worry about an issue that was 70 years ago?

because by your own words, your own actions we need to.  70 years ago the world sat back while people making statements like trump and yourself and it ended in one of the worlds most evil acts of systematic genocide.

What is YOUR answer to Muslims?  There is 1.6 BILLION of them.  they are already here, working jobs, raising families...being Canadian!!!

So knowing that they total 1/3rd of the entire population of the planet what is your genius solution?  And will it be final?  because, unlike "the pc brigade that has never left the lower mainland" I have worked across the globe, traveled across the globe.  To date not one single muslim has threatened me, my way of life my family or my freedom.

Know who has?  people like yourself.  White people, religious white people, right wing white people who have tried telling me what to believe, what to be afraid of how to live my life, how to raise my kids, treat my wife, why it is wrong I am half native, why I am going to hell based on my beliefs and why not fearing a person of a certain religious belief of skin colour is wrong and going to end me and my family.

So again sir snowflake, what IS your final solution to the evil muslim issue that you swear is coming?

26 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

FTFY

And as for your comment, why worry about an issue that was 70 years ago?

because by your own words, your own actions we need to.  70 years ago the world sat back while people making statements like trump and yourself and it ended in one of the worlds most evil acts of systematic genocide.

What is YOUR answer to Muslims?  There is 1.6 BILLION of them.  they are already here, working jobs, raising families...being Canadian!!!

So knowing that they total 1/3rd of the entire population of the planet what is your genius solution?  And will it be final?  because, unlike "the pc brigade that has never left the lower mainland" I have worked across the globe, traveled across the globe.  To date not one single muslim has threatened me, my way of life my family or my freedom.

Know who has?  people like yourself.  White people, religious white people, right wing white people who have tried telling me what to believe, what to be afraid of how to live my life, how to raise my kids, treat my wife, why it is wrong I am half native, why I am going to hell based on my beliefs and why not fearing a person of a certain religious belief of skin colour is wrong and going to end me and my family.

So again sir snowflake, what IS your final solution to the evil muslim issue that you swear is coming?

You are free to go live in a Muslim country. If you are so oppressed here, why stay? I wouldn't. The freedoms you have were formed by those white folks you are now complaining about. I  cant stand entitled people. If you have been everywhere and are troubled here, you can leave. I  have been to the middle east. As a 6'5 pale white man, i was not accepted anywhere. 

8 minutes ago, AlphaHoneyBadger said:

You are free to go live in a Muslim country. If you are so oppressed here, why stay? I wouldn't. The freedoms you have were formed by those white folks you are now complaining about. I  cant stand entitled people. If you have been everywhere and are troubled here, you can leave. I  have been to the middle east. As a 6'5 pale white man, i was not accepted anywhere. 

Why should I leave?  I've been canadian my entire life, my ancestors were here over 13,000 years ago.  I am FAR from oppressed.  In fact i think you're quite confused.  by your own posts and ER and CT as well, you come across as the oppressed because Muslims are coming here.  Syrian refugees. families whose homes have been flattened in part by canadian action and bombs are coming here looking for safe haven.  You are coming across as losing something somehow, or that your life will be affected in some way that is detrimental to you.

except..it won't be

And you have issue with that.  So tell me who is acting entitled and oppressed again?

I am Canadian, I am welcoming all with open arms as is my countries history with people fleeing war torn areas.  And I can assure you, if you a 6 foot 5 "white man" were not welcome, it certainly wasn't based on the colour of your skin.  people are perceptive creatures, we sense fear, we sense hate and we sense intolerance.  I a semi white man was not only welcomed I was also treated very well.  Think about that.

Now, please do look in the mirror and ask yourself.  If you, a White Canadian male have issues with families who have been chased from their homes, livelihoods and belongings coming to Canada to find safe haven and raise said families based on what they believe in or who they worship.  What does that make you if not "entitled" or at least cowardly, bigotted, scared, or ignorant?

Really curious to know that answer.  Because I am not scared.  I am not entitled, nor am I oppressed or coming across as any of the above.

5 minutes ago, J.R. said:

I wish I actually believed that it was impossible... I'm terrified him becoming president is actually quite possible...

He won't win a general election. Latinos, Blacks, and Muslims are around 28% of the US population. He's not going to get much support from there, which doesn't leave him much of a chance to win.

Just now, M A K A V E L I 96 said:

He won't win a general election. Mexicans, Blacks, and Muslims are around 28% of the US population. He's not going to get any support from there, which doesn't leave him much of a chance to win.

That's assuming that elections are fairly run :lol:

12 hours ago, Stanky Legs said:

Finally, a leader with balls. Unlike the soft one we have.

Meh. I'll take a guy with brains over one with balls any day and twice on Sunday.

The thing that dolts like Trump and his supporters can't seem to figure out is that there are far easier ways for terrorists to enter the United States than going to the refugee approval process. It's long and it's complicated.

This is political pandering to the redneck, lunatic fringe that makes up the bulk of the Donald's support base. Nothing more.

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Meh. I'll take a guy with brains over one with balls any day and twice on Sunday.

The thing that dolts like Trump and his supporters can't seem to figure out is that there are far easier ways for terrorists to enter the United States than going to the refugee approval process. It's long and it's complicated.

This is political pandering to the redneck, lunatic fringe that makes up the bulk of the Donald's support base. Nothing more.

Hahaha Mexicans building tunnels into the US every day smuggling tons of drugs and smuggling back people and frigging hubba bubba and they're afraid of refugees.  But won't stop dealing with saudi Arabia let alone mention them as part of the problem

9 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Hahaha Mexicans building tunnels into the US every day smuggling tons of drugs and smuggling back people and frigging hubba bubba and they're afraid of refugees.  But won't stop dealing with saudi Arabia let alone mention them as part of the problem

they use cannons to shoot drugs and people across the border lol. Even some incredibly shoddy, homemade submarines. It's mind-blowing.

This whole campaign by Trump seems like a joke that got carried away. Didn't the whole thing originate as a publicity stunt to increase rating for his show, which he's now been fired from for being too bigoted?

This Trump distraction is so out of hand, that people are going to be satisfied when a "moderate" like Bush, Carson, or Cruz slips into the candidacy. We aren't even going to worry about their hardline right wing views, because at least they're not Trump.

Archived