The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

16 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

Of course, I could obviously be misguided, and I'm not sure what the TP Alliance has that could be excluding these two from the lynch pool. 

And it's just about wrap for the mafia. Only chance we have this round is voting in unison. I still feel strongly in voting for Kaz and Toews, but our so called "TP Alliance" doesn't seem to think so, and voting for them would just be a wasted vote. 

Vote Ilduce

Seriously wouldn't mind changing this vote... as long as people would follow. The priority is voting in unison. 

I'm not feeling confident on the Duce vote. I just haven't seen enough of Duce besides the bandwagons (which do make him look bad). 

16 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

Probably at least 3 mafia in ilduce39 - 5 (Go Faulk Yourself, JohnLocke, Baer., Qwags, mau5trap)

Non mafia vote Toews plz and thank you

I think we should lynch duce and SK should deal with one of Kaz or Toews. SK isn't going to win alone so might as well listen to us...

I still don't understand the case against Toews, Kaz, and duce. They are part of the tp alliance, they got the info that lead them to think JJ was mafia and was wrong. Nothing else there. Let us move on and consider the bandwagon votes of the past couple nights. Those people are most likely mafia not the ones actually figuring out stuff. With respect to JJ, he clearly wasn't in the alliance and not helping the tp enough. That's why the tp went after some information and decided best bet was JJ. 

I am 99% sure none of toews, kaz, duce are mafia. 

Qwags posts are looking like a mafia more and more. He should be the one we are asking questions to and investigating more. 

6 hours ago, fwybwed said:

I agree with you. Doughty has been the same way...He has been switching votes and jumping on wagons. jumps from Aladeen Wagon to King Heffy  to save GFY.

Claims JJ is mafia then after lynch states that it was OBVIOUS the JJ was not mafia And after he openly suspected him he did not even vote for him lol

Vote Doughty

Suspect ilDuce

uh is this guy serious?

1 hour ago, milk and honey said:

I still don't understand the case against Toews, Kaz, and duce. They are part of the tp alliance, they got the info that lead them to think JJ was mafia and was wrong. Nothing else there. Let us move on and consider the bandwagon votes of the past couple nights. Those people are most likely mafia not the ones actually figuring out stuff. With respect to JJ, he clearly wasn't in the alliance and not helping the tp enough. That's why the tp went after some information and decided best bet was JJ. 

I am 99% sure none of toews, kaz, duce are mafia. 

Qwags posts are looking like a mafia more and more. He should be the one we are asking questions to and investigating more. 

From this post I am 99% sure you are Mafia.

Archived