The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

1 minute ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

I'll take full fault on this if I'm wrong, and I'll feel like a complete moron but I'm pretty god damn sure he is Mafia.

I'll back you up. If duce turns Mafia, TP has a pretty good chance at coming back. It's worth the risk of trusting doughty, which I do. I believe the thing where he says Jay is Mafia, then turns and says he isn't after Jay died was just an honest mistake, but we'll see.

On February 12, 2016 at 4:51 PM, DoughtysCheck said:

Also, I believe we should be voting Kaz right now. Out of Towes, TL, Kaz, and Jay who I believe to be mafia, Kaz is the least beneficial. He has only shown to be mafia and has not proven to be a TP. If Kaz flips mafia, then we can assume Toews is mafia as well. If Kaz flips town, then at least we didn't lose someone who can help as much as Toews who may be tp.

Vote Kaz

22 hours ago, DoughtysCheck said:

because Kaz is mafia

18 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

um, i was pushing hard for the lynch of ilduce after round 2 results?

Loquacious Duce say, searching after the round 2 results were returned another lie is to be found.  

On February 11, 2016 at 10:30 PM, DoughtysCheck said:

I'm going to leave this here

Kaz

Jay

TL

toews

3 of the 4 are mafia.

On February 11, 2016 at 10:23 PM, DoughtysCheck said:

IMO

KAZ and TL looks scummy as F**K. Kaz contributed nothing as I can recall the whole day only to pile on voting otherwise

Loquacious Duce asks, is there a little monkey hole for your little monkey tail in your flaming little liar monkey pants? 

Forgive Loquacious Duce quoting these a bit out of order-technical issues in the Regime.  Someone will be lynched for this.  How about DC?

4 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

Loquacious Duce say, searching after the round 2 results were returned another lie is to be found.  

Loquacious Duce asks, is there a little monkey hole for your little monkey tail in your flaming little liar monkey pants? 

Forgive Loquacious Duce quoting these a bit out of order-technical issues in the Regime.  Someone will be lynched for this.  How about DC?

Loquacious Duce admits DC pressured him a tad towards the end, but nowhere near the level at which he went after Kaz and others and surely not to the level of one who was confirmed.  

Speaking about pigs, I am the roleblocker (got swapped after round 1 of being tracker) and blocked the pig (SK). I know I blocked the SK because the TP alliance had an investigation that showed them as the SK/pig, I blocked them, and the results are there in front of you.

I am willing to leak the name to a mafia member if they contact me. The mafia who contacts me will be lynched, but your team will know the identity of the pig (Who could be on the mafia team and work an inside job, so you should want this information. Also, at this point, there's a good chance a mafia is lynched anyway, so you may as well gain info)

We're not keen on lynching the pig right now since the mafia numbers are likely to be very high. Although the pig could be mafia, we're under the assumption they are TP because that is certainly the worst case scenario.

One mafia member should contact me for the info.

Archived