The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ EDMONTON OILERS | MARCH.18 | 7:00PM | CBC | THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE CUP |

J-23

Just now, riffraff said:

Like both guys.  Hope they do it.

kassian took on chara the other night.

Anyone can understand why Kassian got dealt, but i do like the edge he plays with now. Looks like a good depth player. Brings a lot of physicality and decent pk. 

8 minutes ago, KKnight said:

Anyone can understand why Kassian got dealt, but i do like the edge he plays with now. Looks like a good depth player. Brings a lot of physicality and decent pk. 

Playing where he should have been from the start? Looks like is max potential is 3rd-4th line?

Terrible lineup.  Apparently the way to earn a 1st line spot is to score 4 goals in 56 games.  You get 3rd line if you score 2 goals in 15 games.  Makes sense.  WD trying to stamp out any offensive spark on the team.  He's a perfect coach for tanking.

18 minutes ago, KKnight said:

I miss seeing him at Local getting pickled.

21 minutes ago, KKnight said:

Yeah I was following for a while and was surprised to see him on the pk.  That's good for him - has established a role....between himself, Lucic, maroon, nurse, etc it's a physically capable team.

Status report

Chaput will move up and play on Vancouver's top line with Daniel Sedin and Henrik Sedin. Granlund moves down from the top line to play with Baertschi and Horvat on the second line. … If Tanev does not return, Biega will play with Hutton on the third defensive pair and Tryamkin will move up to play with Sbisa on the second. … Edmonton will not make any changes to its lineup from the win against Boston.

9 minutes ago, rypien=hero said:

How about looch vs. Big Nikki, both could be good scraps

Lucic would demolish Nikki.

I really don't understand the obession people on this board have with convincing themselves and others that Nikki is the heavyweight champ of the world. 

1 minute ago, RRypien37 said:

I really don't understand the obession people on this board have with convincing themselves and others that Nikki is the heavyweight champ of the world. 

Agreed, not do I want him spending that much time in the box, rather than on the ice.

5 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

Nah, Lucic doesn't have the reach. Nik clearly doesn't quite know how to fight yet, but he's been a quick learner and I'm sure Guddy gave him some more pointers. With his strength and reach if he gets the right grip and lands one on anyone its going to hurt, its just physics. His wingspan will do most of the work. 

6 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

Lol simmer buddy I didn't say Nikki would win, although I think he would make it a little more interesting then you seem to be giving him credit for. I know It probably won't happen but a guy can dream right :lol:

Archived