The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - General Discussion

Rate this topic

just throwing it out there that I'd love to host another game soon- will spend a couple of months working out flavour and making sure the game is well-balanced. only have loose ideas right now and will have to spend my energy on the championships if I advance of course, but I love writing my stories and contributing to the community here and am stoked that we've seen a revival

• Upvote 1
On 7/6/2019 at 7:29 PM, 112 said:

just throwing it out there that I'd love to host another game soon- will spend a couple of months working out flavour and making sure the game is well-balanced. only have loose ideas right now and will have to spend my energy on the championships if I advance of course, but I love writing my stories and contributing to the community here and am stoked that we've seen a revival

Cool, I call joker.

Before I do a more serious and epic game, I want to do a Mafia: Book of Revelations and Call of Duty Cross-over edition in honour of Jesus and our great nation. Angleshooting will be allowed and encouraged, but it will be called Angel-shooting, as that's what I believed it was called when I first started learning about it, and it makes sense amidst the flavour, I think. It'll be like the Nietzschean overcoming of Judeo-Christian morality, represented allegorically in a Mafia game. Be there, or be eternally in the darkness.

Edited by 112
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
3 hours ago, 112 said:

Before I do a more serious and epic game, I want to do a Mafia: Book of Revelations and Call of Duty Cross-over edition in honour of Jesus and our great nation. Angleshooting will be allowed and encouraged, but it will be called Angel-shooting, as that's what I believed it was called when I first started learning about it, and it makes sense amidst the flavour, I think. It'll be like the Nietzschean overcoming of Judeo-Christian morality, represented allegorically in a Mafia game. Be there, or be eternally in the darkness.

In if I get to be Zarathustra.